Hey, anyone else trying to gain weight?

Options
It’s hard finding people who are also on this same journey. I’d love to share tips from you guys

Replies

• jameslmorrow5150
    jameslmorrow5150 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello belladonnafleur, I too am trying to gain weight rather than lose anymore after I went through a blood/sugar induced 4 day hibernation. Only woke up to use the restroom and chug water or whatever I could get my hands on. I didn’t eat, answer my phone or doors, I didn’t go to work or call once to let them know I wasn’t coming. I didn’t know anything except I had never felt so tired in my life. I had absolutely no energy. Should’ve gone then , but I didn’t even after telling others that since waking up, I just didn’t feel right. Didn’t feel like myself and kept telling myself that I’d be back to feeling normal soon. I’ve waited and come to the conclusion that I really should’ve been taken to the ER then instead of waiting for a few more days. Anyway... I found out at my endocrinologist appointment yesterday that when admitted to the hospital my A1C was at 13.5 and yesterday she seemed happy to tell me it had dropped to 9. Wanting it down around 7 or so. Sorry this has turned out so long!!