Lose the FATTY by St PATTY Challenge 03/02/09

Options
:flowerforyou: Happy Monday and Happy March!!! :flowerforyou:

I hope everyone had a great weekend and not too many regrets this Monday morning...:laugh:

I am beginning this week and month with a two pound loss and excited to be at my half way point for my goal!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I am very excited and motivated to see the finish line getting closer and closer...:drinker:

How about everyone else...are YOU excited to keep up the success and reach your health and fitness goals....we CAN do this!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Monday and Happy March!!! :flowerforyou:

I hope everyone had a great weekend and not too many regrets this Monday morning...:laugh:

I am beginning this week and month with a two pound loss and excited to be at my half way point for my goal!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I am very excited and motivated to see the finish line getting closer and closer...:drinker:

How about everyone else...are YOU excited to keep up the success and reach your health and fitness goals....we CAN do this!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • sully
    sully Posts: 12
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    just finished the biggest loser power sculpt!
    had a slice of rye w/ chickenbreast.
    and i am off to work..
    keep up the clean eating everyone!:flowerforyou:
    xoxoxo,sully
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Down 7.4lbs. Just 3.6lbs to go now
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to work hard at it ladies!

I am only 1 pound less into the 5 pounds I pledged for the challenge - but I am doing what I am supposed to do....working out 5 days a week, drinking water, eating right-staying in my calories, adding in for exercise....it's just a slow process and I am OK with that....as long as I continue to feel as great as I do - I know the weight will change with all that I am doing. Would I love to report 3 pounds in a week every week - oh yeah - but I know that long term - this is the way that *I* need to do this.
    This weekend was a rest weekend for me - I realized that I was totally wiped out after 2 days at the fitness center so I rested-still stayed within calories. back at it today.

Happy Monday!
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    I'll weigh tomorrow, but i feel like in the last 2 weeks everything has hit me. My best friends grandmother, who I was closed to passed away last week and on Saturday i found out my dad is in the hospital. Needless to say i thought I was done eating to cope with things, but after this week its been tough. I'm going to try and do great today...just a little frustrated! :/
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Down another pound today! That brings my total to 312 pounds! I have lost lost 18 pounds since Jan 5th so that is good! Not feeling so hot today I have a killer sore throat and a monthly visitor so might be going slow today!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Morning Troops! :flowerforyou:

Looks like everyone is still kicking butt! :drinker: I ran a 5 mile run yesterday so feeling pretty good. :drinker: :bigsmile:

Sorry to hear about your friend's grandma, Ness. :flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • lbhoward
    lbhoward Posts: 5
    Options
    :happy: Thanks for the encouragement on this Frosty Monday morning in Hotlanta. This is my first week using myfitnesspal website. The website has been an inspiration for me. I can't believe the food that I have been putting inside of my body. I am going to continue to press on!

Thanks
    lbhoward:flowerforyou: and our support team!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Wow...looks at all of these losses! Keep up the great work all!

As of Saturday I hit my halfway point (16 pounds gone...with 16 to go)...woohoo! I believe I am at a 4 lb loss for this challenge...forget where I started:tongue:

Just finished Punch, Kick, and Jam...feeling great!

Here's to a great week all:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed with my body. I'm not sure what is going on, but the scale is creeping back up on me again. The only 2 times this happens is TOM & plateau. I JUST broke a plateau 3 weeks ago so I was really hoping that I could make it to my goal without hitting another one. TOM...well...that's a challenge in itself with me but I won't get into it with all of you. :bigsmile:

Good job to everyone else on your achievements! T, you are kicking some butt!

Shannon - Seriously, woman!? FIVE miles! WOW!

Ness - I'm sorry about your struggles right now. *hugs* It is all a learning experience with food. I know you can do it!

Chrissy - I'm jealous of your resting! I wanted to rest this weekend, but my husband wanted to learn one of my workouts so I had to teach that to him this weekend & I ended up working out much more than I wanted. Maybe my body's just over worked. *shrug* I dunno. Anyways, you have SUCH a great attitude! I love it! I love the new av, too!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Kelly, I feel you with the plateau - I only actually check in once a week - I weigh daily - my weight fluctuates by 2 pounds consistently from day to day so i always count wednesday as my official day If you had to do the "wrong thing" by not resting - things could have been worse....like a double cheeseburger and fries....:laugh: Just kidding - I do try to be sure and work in some rest I think it also helps recharge my body.

I know it's really hard to be positive when the loss doesn't seem to be happening - that's why I measure and also just remember how good I feel - it's enough to keep me going.

Ness - hope you have a better week.
    Shannon - 5 miles - I would die!
    Way to work it Kelly
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement! My day has started out good, and it will stay that way through out the day! :) You guys are great, have a good Monday!
  • spiritmi
    spiritmi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    everyone seems to be doing great!!...my heart goes out to those of you who are dealing with health and emotional issues...don't know if i will make the 5 pound loss for the challenge, but i am giving it my best...blessings to all
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, I've lost one pound. I'm 145.6. Four more to go. I can do this. I think I can I think I can I think I can . . .

Congratulations and good luck to everyone. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Wow...looks at all of these losses! Keep up the great work all!

As of Saturday I hit my halfway point (16 pounds gone...with 16 to go)...woohoo! I believe I am at a 4 lb loss for this challenge...forget where I started:tongue:

Just finished Punch, Kick, and Jam...feeling great!

Here's to a great week all:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:

Yay, Kelly! WTG on the halfway point! That's fantastic! Keep it up!:heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, I've lost one pound. I'm 145.6. Four more to go. I can do this. I think I can I think I can I think I can . . .

Betty

Heck yeah you can!!! :drinker:

Great job, momma!! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Kelly, I feel you with the plateau - I only actually check in once a week - I weigh daily - my weight fluctuates by 2 pounds consistently from day to day so i always count wednesday as my official day If you had to do the "wrong thing" by not resting - things could have been worse....like a double cheeseburger and fries....:laugh: Just kidding - I do try to be sure and work in some rest I think it also helps recharge my body.

I know it's really hard to be positive when the loss doesn't seem to be happening - that's why I measure and also just remember how good I feel - it's enough to keep me going.

Ness - hope you have a better week.
    Shannon - 5 miles - I would die!
    Way to work it Kelly

I think I'm going to take your advice & measure on Wed. I was doing it every week but the first plateau I hit in December made me stop that b/c it was too depressing at the time. :laugh: I've been on here about 6.5 months & have made some drastic changes in a lot of aspects of my life so I just need to keep focused on that. It is just one of those things that is SOOOOO close, but seems like it'll never get here. Kinda like the last 3 weeks of pregnancy. :laugh: If only I could just go through 12 hours of labor & be done with my last 4 pounds! THAT would be awesome! HA!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Betty

Great job, Betty! BTW - I LOVE the av! :laugh: Is it bad it made me want burgers for dinner? :huh:
  • sully
    sully Posts: 12
    Options
    You ladies rock, I am groovin on this buddie system! :wink:
    hey my scale has not moved yet but the clothes are fitting better....:bigsmile:
    keep up the good work girls..
    xoxoxo, sully :drinker: