• JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Week 3 update

Name: SpecialK_Flett

Challenge starting weight: 192
    First Week: 189.4
    Second Week: 186.6
    Third Week: 186.6 (no loss for week three)
    Total Challenge Loss: 3.1 lbs.

End of challenge goal weight: 165 lbs.
    Weight Loss Remaining to Goal: 11.4 lbs.

Measurements:

Neck: start - 15 current – 14 ½ down ½”
    Chest: sm – 43 ¼ cm – 43 down ¼”
    Left Arm: sm – 11 7/8” cm 12 up 1/8”
    Right Arm: sm – 13 1/8 cm 12 ¼ down 7/8”
    Waist: sm – 41 cm – 40 ½ down ½”
    Hips: sm – 45 ½ cm – 43 1/8 down 2 1/8” ( I think part of this is placement consistency)
    Left Thigh: sm – 24 ½ cm – 23 ¼ down 1 ¼”
    Right Thigh: sm – 24 3/8 cm – 23 3/8 down 1”

While some of these measurements are promising losses, I have to keep in mind that they are actually 3 week losses as I was unable to obtain measurements for week 2.

Your Plan to get to your goal weight:
    Maintain Calorie Goal – I had a harder week for this as the “painters were in” so cravings were up and will power down.
    Treadmill – I got on the treadmill again yesterday and rather enjoyed it  I changed it up and used the ‘weight loss’ program rather than the interval program. I enjoyed it more and burned comparable calories.
    Wii Fit – I believe I will actually use this daily (I’m enjoying it that much!), even on the days that I do treadmill work..
    Fitness Classes – These have a mid-September start
    Run for the Cure - I have registered for the Run for the Cure event in Winnipeg, MB on October 2nd. Our team will be walking the event which is 5 kms so my August goal is to train to accomplish this without collapsing :) (treadmill training started yesterday)

All in all I believe this to be a good week when factoring in outside influences. I’m looking forward to next week now that I have a more regular workout routine!
    All the best everyone.
  • laurynh925
    laurynh925 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today!!!
    SW 220.0
    LW 215.0
    CW 214.2!!!

Super excited and it makes me even more motivated to be active! Looking forward to some gym time this weekend... which I never thought I would say.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    SW:220

CW: 210 !!!

I"m sooooo freaking excited about this!!! :bigsmile:
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    weighing in today at 217.4 lbs today :bigsmile:

down 1.6 lbs from last week :smile:

Have a greet holiday weekend everyone! Enjoy the weather, your leisure time, and all the fruits and veggies before the season changes. Three days off means more time to exercise and have fun!
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    My signature was getting to be too many characters for MFP - so I created a tinyurl for our V-Day graphic. If you are interested in using it, here is the link:

3btjvuo

Change uppercase to lowercase - the toat both the start and end of the link
  • kandrews24
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to mention . . . weighing in at 217.4 lbs, I made my August goal = 218 or less!!!!

My goal for September is to get at or under 212.4 lbs.

What is your September goal?
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost half a pound this week to be at 184.0 this week . My September goal is to be in the 170s !
  • smartipants
    Options
    You got this girly!!! NICE JOB!!! :)
  • smartipants
    Options

OMG!!! Great JOB!!! Kepp up the great work!!!
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options

Thank You!!!!!!!!!! Gah I stepped on the scale this morning and was flabbergasted! I didn't believe it, I went around to all the different flat surfaced floors in my house and like checked 5 times! :laugh: But, each time it was the same and my scale was set at zero on the dot! :bigsmile:
  • smartipants
    Options

Thank You!!!!!!!!!! Gah I stepped on the scale this morning and was flabbergasted! I didn't believe it, I went around to all the different flat surfaced floors in my house and like checked 5 times! :laugh: But, each time it was the same and my scale was set at zero on the dot! :bigsmile:

OMG!! I DID THE EXACT SAME THING!!! I took the scale to like 3 different places and same thing!!! I was like jumpimg up and down literally!!! LOL!! WOOT!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Name: Jersey

Challenge starting weight: 179.5
    First Week: 178.5
    Second Week: 176.8
    Third Week: 176.4
    Fourth Week: 175.4 lbs
    Total Challenge Loss: 4.1 lbs

End of challenge goal weight: 165 lbs
    Weight Loss Remaining to Goal: 10.4 lbs

Ride my horse at least once a week, gearing for two.
    Begin P90X - Will start Thursday. (This may turn into Rushfit and not P90X... but we will see)
    Eat my calories in a healthy way. This means grocery shopping

I also picked up some of JM's other DVDs.
    On days when I just walk or ride (and am at home) I am hoping to use the wii active 2 to get some strength training in there. :)

I am setting up an appointment with a dietician to make sure I am on the right track with everything food wise.

EDIT: With 10 lbs remaining until I meet my goal, I am hoping that I will have to change in sometime around Jan 1, 2012. In saying this, I recognize that I will be within the last 15 lbs of my end goal and likely will struggle to keep up a consistent and substantial weight loss.
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Once again I'm a day early for this Friday's check-in - week 4: Lost 1.5 more lbs! Updated my measurements too - nice to see some movement there as well :smile:

Name: Amber

Challenge SW - 154
    Week 1 - 08/17/11 - 152
    Week 2 - 08/24/11 - 150
    Week 3 - 09/01/11 - 148 (goodbye 150s!)
    Week 4 - 09/28/11 - 146.5

Challenge GW 135 (and fit into my ski pants again!)

Your Plan to get to your goal weight: Run 4x per week already, add 2 strength training per week

Challenge Starting Measurements:
    08/11/11 -- neck: 12.5 chest: 39 arms: L12 / R12.75 waist: 31 hips: 41 thighs: L25 / R25.5
    09/08/11 -- neck: 12.25 chest: 38 arms: L12.25 / R12.50 waist: 30 hips: 40.5 thighs: L23.5 / R24.5

How strange that my left arm got bigger but my right got smaller? Must be the push-ups and bicep curls!

Sept goals:
    - Month-end weight loss 3.5 lbs (144.5 GW) --> only 2 lbs to go!!!
    - Reconnect with girlfriends to rebuild my network for a :brokenheart: new single life as "me"... eventually a "skinny me"
  • kandrews24
    Options
    Checking in early today cause the scale moved TODAY!

last week 217.4
    this week 215.4

down 2 lbs this past week (loving life!)
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Commenting so I don't forget to weigh-in tomorrow as I have for the last few weeks :x
  • Not sure how we are handling the weigh ins as far as the weigh in dates being stringent. My day that I usually weigh is Sunday. I will post stats on that day. I hope everyone is doing pretty good with the goals that they have set for themselves. I'm rooting for everyone!
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Name: SpecialK_Flett

Challenge starting weight: 192
    Week 1: 189.4
    Week 2: 186.6
    Week 3: 186.6 (no loss for week three)
    Week 4: 184.8
    Total Challenge Loss: 7.2 lbs.

End of challenge goal weight: 165 lbs.
    Weight Loss Remaining to Goal: 19.8 lbs.

Measurements:

This is an off week for measurements as I only do them every two weeks.

I did have a measurement NSV yesterday though. I put on my favourite pair of pants that I like to wear to the office when the weather cools...there was an inch gap at the waist and an inch and a half at the hips! I know I haven't worn them since the fall, but it was still incredibly encouraging (I made my husband take pictures, lol). I'm still moderately sad that I won't be able to wear them again, but it did prompt me to go through my closet again and have added several dresses to the 'active wear' section :)

Maintain Calorie Goal – This was a little hard again this week, but in the other direction. I struggled to eat to my calorie goal. It was a bit of an emotional week and I've discovered that I am now an emotional non-eater.
    Treadmill – I believe I was only on the treadmill once this week. I did some work on the Wii but I'll admit, it wasn't a good exercise week.
    Wii Fit – I used my Wii Fit only once and I started Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010. I'm hoping for more of both next week.
    Fitness Classes – These have a mid-September start
    Run for the Cure - I have registered for the Run for the Cure event in Winnipeg, MB on October 2nd. Our team will be walking the event which is 5 kms so my August goal is to train to accomplish this without collapsing :) I'm really looking forward to this!

I really though my loss this week was going to be minimal as I was in the upper 185's all week, but I managed to pull it off in the end :)
    Cheers to a productive week for all!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Name is Kristen
    I am checking in at 183.5 this week !
  • mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every tuesday and I take my measurements every other week! So here's WEEK 4:

Name: Melly

[Challenge starting weight: 219lbs]
    --Week 1: 215.0 -4lbs 4lbs lost total
    --Week 2: 213.0 -2lbs 6lbs lost total
    --Week 3: 215.2 +2.2lbs
    --Week 4: 213.0 -2lbs 6lbs total
    [End of challenge goal weight: 180lbs]

Your Plan to get to your goal weight: learning to eat better, exercising waaaay more, being motivated!
    --DRINK MORE WATER!

Challenge Starting Measurements:
    neck: 13.5
    chest: 48 in
    arms: left 15 in and right 14.5 in
    waist: 43.0
    hips: 47.0
    thighs: left 23.4in and right 24in

WEEK 2 measurements
    **chest: 46
    arms: Left 14.5 and right 14.25
    waist: 42.5
    hips: 47.0
    thighs: left: 23.5 and right 25 (?)....I think I didn't measure correctly the first time.

WEEK 4:
    -2.0 lbs
    Measurements
    chest: 45.25
    arms: Left 15 and right 14.50
    waist: 44...=(
    hips: 44...yes!!!
    thighs: left: 25.75 and right 26.5

(?)---i''m probably not doing these right...i don't get why some of them are higher...shouldn't they all be going down =(
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in at 124.2 lbs, down 1.8 from last week. I am having trouble getting my exercise in and hoping to get a new routine going!