Cause it's Friday...

Options

Replies

• angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Had a beer, now I'm goofing off on the internet. I lead an exciting life.

Wahooo me too! Stop the insanity!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    had some nummy homemade pizza by the hubby and now we're just chillin watchin the series "Firefly" and i'm basking in the joy of landing a job on the first interview!!!! oh yeah.

AWESOMEFRIGGINFANTASTIC! (That is a word and if it's not let me know I'll wiki its *kitten* quick, fast, and in a hurry!)
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Instructing the 11 year old on how to load the dishwasher, take a bath, do homework, play piano, brush teeth, and go to bed in time. Great fun, I think I need a kid break.

man I am tired for you!
  • methetree
    Options
    I'd like to sit here on Overtime, Slack and suck up the money!

If I had a job, this would sound better though! Jealous!
    :indifferent:

you and shroom have something in common... the mushrooms are multiplying. I am afraid.:indifferent:

This doesn't seem complimentary.... hmmmm
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Gonna watch more of the 4th Season of Mad Men, drink a bunch of water and go to bed. Wake up and go offer my assistance in wiping terrorists off this planet.

OH YEAH!!!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I am still sitting here at work watching TCU play Baylor on ESPN3. Hopefully the game gets boring because I have a 12 mile bike ride home that I need to do before it gets dark.

Isn't it already dark? and 12 miles damnnnnnn you must have some killer legs
  • Leola2011
    Options
    I decided to go all out tonight! I stopped logging my calories after 1400 for dinner. I knew I was going to go over. Back in the saddle tomorrow.
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Watching Baylor and TCU and trying to decide between pineapple rum and diet sprite(don't judge me I was feeling fruity) or glass of white wine.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I decided to go all out tonight! I stopped logging my calories after 1400 for dinner. I knew I was going to go over. Back in the saddle tomorrow.

well you need a cheat day once in a while
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Watching Baylor and TCU and trying to decide between pineapple rum and diet sprite(don't judge me I was feeling fruity) or glass of white wine.

mmmmmmmmmmmm fruity winnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee:drinker:
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Kid's in bed, so we are watching Flashpoint, then probably the PVR of last night's Rookie Blue. Cop show night for us.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Kid's in bed, so we are watching Flashpoint, then probably the PVR of last night's Rookie Blue. Cop show night for us.

hey then you guys can play cops and robbers lol!:tongue:
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options

That's what the handcuffs are for...
  • rjwood62
    Options
    I put my son to bed.. Now it's some cleaning and a whole lot of nothing! :/ hah
  • skinnny1day
    Options
    tonight's plan: laying on the couch with my dog & being baffled at the fact that i have a whole THREE day weekend ahead of me.
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am still sitting here at work watching TCU play Baylor on ESPN3. Hopefully the game gets boring because I have a 12 mile bike ride home that I need to do before it gets dark.

Good luck, this is going to be good I think.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

That's what the handcuffs are for...

I love it! Lol.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

Join the posting madness.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    tonight's plan: laying on the couch with my dog & being baffled at the fact that i have a whole THREE day weekend ahead of me.

He's going to be like WTF the lady is home no more doggie parties.
  • rjwood62
    Options

Join the posting madness.

Haha I definitely am.. Little bit of 'me' time sounds nice!