9-5 Challenge...Week 6 (Closed Group)

I apologize for the late start! While we survived Hurricane Irene, we were without internet service for 2 whole days (oh, the horror!:wink: ). But now we are back and running, so here we go:

These are the participants:

PianoRaven
imarunner8908
jbiancad
lmontelongo1
szczepj
AriannaInIdaho
tjandjmkahrs
Julijulz
KnottyJen
martinah4
scooterboy2003
k2quiere

Week 6: So, how did everyone do this week? Did you complete the challenge?

I got most of the weights off the old thread, but I'm still waiting for a couple.

The Challenge for Week 6 is to exercise at least 3 days this week, stay within your calorie goal, and drink at least 64oz of water every day.

This is our LAST week! Make each day count!

Replies

• Was worried about you. Thanks for your faithfulness and leadership. Glad all is well. :smile:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Woohoo...back up and running!!!
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Welcome back! :)

I did manage the challenge. And I guess I'll post Monday's weight here too: 180, loss of 4.5 pounds!
  • Welcome back! :)

I did manage the challenge. And I guess I'll post Monday's weight here too: 180, loss of 4.5 pounds!

4.5 is awsome. You are making great progress!!!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Ok, so I had to go back to the old thread and look at what the challenge was...that's really sad, sorry! I was under calories all but one day, and that day, I was only over by 37. I always drink at least 10 glasses of water a day, most days it's 12...didn't go back in my diary to check. And, well, I worked out 5 days last week. I burned almost 9,000 calories in those 5 days, so I believe I deserved two days off :wink:

Thanks so much for this challenge; now everyone, let's push for a grand finale!!!
  • I am working towards the grand finale. My initial challenge goal was 14 pounds. Done. I upgraded challenge goal to 24. I am now at 23 for the challenge. One to go. I think I can, I think I can ...
  • martinah4
    martinah4 Posts: 583 Member
    I posted on Monday that I'd lost .5 pounds, but now (Wednesday) I'm down a whole pound: 211. Do you want to count that on this week or next?
  • I posted on Monday that I'd lost .5 pounds, but now (Wednesday) I'm down a whole pound: 211. Do you want to count that on this week or next?

It's really up to you. I have you down for a .5 loss, but I can definitely change it if you want!
  • Here are the results for the Week:

:heart: szczepj...................2.39%:heart:
    scooterboy2003.....2.22%
    k2quiere................1.55%
    jagrib0112..............0.88%
    PianoRaven............0.35%
    martinah4................0.24%
    Julijulz.....................0
    imarunner8908.......+1.82%

Huge CONGRATS to szczepj, our Weekly Winner!! WooHoo! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

We had some awesome losses this week; we lost a total of 17.9 lbs. And considering that only 8 people weighed in, that's a great number!!

I never heard from:
    tjandjmkahrs
    lmontelongo1
    jbiancad
    AriannaInIdaho

We've only got a few days left of the challenge. Let's keep up the great work!
  • martinah4
    martinah4 Posts: 583 Member
    I posted on Monday that I'd lost .5 pounds, but now (Wednesday) I'm down a whole pound: 211. Do you want to count that on this week or next?

It's really up to you. I have you down for a .5 loss, but I can definitely change it if you want!

No, let's add it to the final weigh in (just in case)! Thanks for doing this challenge!
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Way to go everyone! :) Pretty good weight loss this week! :)
  • :heart: szczepj...................2.39%:heart:

Congratulations on being the top for the week. You have worked hard and done well!
  • tjandjmkahrs
    tjandjmkahrs Posts: 53 Member
    Sorry I'm late on this but I had a loss of 1lb. :noway: Wish it was better then that, but it will be better next week!! :bigsmile:
  • 32 miles, hilly terrain, 13.4 average mph on my bicycle. I KNOW I can finish a 30 mile race next month now!
    :glasses: