Hi Everyone!

Options
I set up an account tonight and am looking forward to begin using the site tomorrow. My goal is to lose about 70 lbs. Looking forward to meeting and trading encouragement with you all.

Replies

• nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    welcome this is a wonderful site and the tools they have are really good they have kept me on track. good luck with your journey.........
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Daemosa
    Options
    been using the program for about 3 weeks now and it helps a lot. It makes you really look at what you eat on a regular basis, I was shocked to find that some of the things I was snacking on were 300-500 calories! Since starting this program I've lost about 4 pounds, and have forced myself to create new recepies that are better for me and won't starve me. if anyone wants the two i've come up with (lol) shoot me a line!
  • If you would like you can add me!
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Just for information in case you don't want to buy workout dvd's check out these sites: www.bodyrock.tv / www.myomytv.com / www.diet.com

Good luck and welcome on mfp
  • BProudOfU
    BProudOfU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place for support and motivation! Good luck on your journey and congratulations on you decision to make a change.
  • pamcohran
    Options
    Thank you everyone! You make me feel very welcome and excited. Thanks for the tips and encouragement.
  • trishc39076
    Options
    Welcome! I need to lose about the same amount of weight as you do. You will like it here. Everyone is very supportive! Feel free to add me to your friend list!