Looking for new MFP friends. (Add me if you want)

Options
Gl4ever
Gl4ever Posts: 36 Member
edited March 2020 in Motivation and Support
I am back on MFP. I started mfp when I was young, and was not so serious, and it did not last long. It has been 4-5 years later since I logged back on to MFP, and I have been very committed to my health and fat loss goal. I am currently going on 170 days straight and 47lbs down since my return. It has been quiet for me since I started solo with 1 friend, and just logging my meals and doing weekly weigh in. I have decided to try now and have friends around, and create a support system for friends to have. I am quiet person and don't talk much, but I can still show love and likes to friends who are making an positive impact on their health. I am currently 23lb-33lbs to my goal now.

I am 5ft-11
starting weight 240lbs
current weight 193lbs
goal weight 160-170lbs

Would like to complete a full marathon one day.

Replies

• evilwitchvegan
    evilwitchvegan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't talk much either but log every day. Looking to lose weight, get more fitter and hopefully do the spires and steeples race another year.
  • Lean_meanmachine
    Lean_meanmachine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added and follow others journey for enrichment... New here! How do I get noticed?
  • JullzGood
    JullzGood Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I don't talk much either but I've been using this app for a while. Almost at a 1200 day log in streak lol. Used to be 280 lbs less than 4 years ago, now at 180 and a NASM certified personal Trainer. 😁✌
  • kathsk53
    kathsk53 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add me just back after a while away and starting again
  • huskerscooby85
    huskerscooby85 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more friends. I have been here off and on also losing the weight off and on and am always looking to connect. Feel free to add me.
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    We are in super similar boats! Started on MFP years ago, never really committed. Got back into it in the last year or 2, and feeling so much better! (Started at 233, currently 193 - same as you! - and hoping to get to 150 or so). Adding you!

Anyone else in the thread is welcome to add me!