Meal Plan Needed

Options
H-E-L-P!!!!

Need help in your suggestions for daily meal plans that worked for you. I would like to stay under 1500 calories a day. I've fallen off the wagon and can't find my way back. Weight is now pushing my head under!

Thanks for your help!

Replies

• theoriginalfoo
    theoriginalfoo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Focus on high volume, low calorie foods. Usually this applies to high fiber and high protein foods. For me, I found it very filling to eat: oatmeal, egg whites, chicken breast, green veggies, and fruit. They might not be the best tasting stuff, but they sure last you a long time. If you are still hungry after hitting your calorie limit, eat jello, that stuff is awesome and practically 0 calories.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,737 Member
    Options
    H-E-L-P!!!!

Need help in your suggestions for daily meal plans that worked for you. I would like to stay under 1500 calories a day. I've fallen off the wagon and can't find my way back. Weight is now pushing my head under!

Thanks for your help!

If you want super-detailed meal plans, you could consider https://www.eatthismuch.com/.

Another option is to gradually evolve your way toward your calorie & macro goals eating foods you enjoy by using a process like the one described in this thread: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10636388/free-customized-personal-weight-loss-eating-plan-not-spam-or-mlm/p1 .

That thread is what I did to lose about 1/3 of my body weight, obese to a healthy weight, in just under a year, and to maintain a healthy weight for around 4 years since.
  • cheripie1
    cheripie1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Or just replace lunch with a low calorie (120 cal) plant based shake. Have a healthy breakfast and a nutritional dinner.
  • tanderson1950
    tanderson1950 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone for your prompt replies for suggestions. I really liked the link, "eatthismuch." I had not explored the website to see this and other areas before, which are loaded with suggested meal plans. I will certainly put many of these into action.

Will keep you informed of my adventures!