Chafing Help!!

Options
2»

Replies

• spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    the nice soft super elestic ones from target? (that come in cool colors?) lol... those are the only sports bras that don't do that to me! Maybe if you are wearing a regular bra under your sports bra that is the problem (i know you probably don't, but i've done it, and it hurts!)... but I donno! sounds painful =[ !

I saw a girl doing that at the gym the other day...a legit bra with a sports bra on top. and it wasn't like her boobs were really big or anything. That made me wonder if she was doing it because it was more attractive to guys or something?? whatever, i'm there to work out not hit on people!

I have 2 cotton sports bras (white and gray), and 2 synthetic (white and maroon) that are all low to medium impact. I have Under Armour, high impact, but, sometimes I slack at laundry, and double up with the lesser ones to get enough support. But, I wear them under a shirt....so, it is literally a support issue for running, not to impress anyone :noway:
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    the nice soft super elestic ones from target? (that come in cool colors?) lol... those are the only sports bras that don't do that to me! Maybe if you are wearing a regular bra under your sports bra that is the problem (i know you probably don't, but i've done it, and it hurts!)... but I donno! sounds painful =[ !

I saw a girl doing that at the gym the other day...a legit bra with a sports bra on top. and it wasn't like her boobs were really big or anything. That made me wonder if she was doing it because it was more attractive to guys or something?? whatever, i'm there to work out not hit on people!

lol I do it all the time because I feel like it's more supportive. I donno. i'm weird! my boobs aren't huge or anything, but oh well!
  • bookniblet
    bookniblet Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Haha!!! I always thought their preference was no bra 
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    I have one target sports bra and I cannot use it for working out. It's like a too tight cut off tank top! It provides no support and I'm only a B cup. So I can't even imagine what you're dealing with when you run. I use Nike sports bras and they are really comfortable. They stay put and are soft and hold you in place. I hope you find a comfortable, well fitting bra and good luck with your marathon. I am so in awe on anyone who runs marathons!
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    if all else fails- I heard gold bond or cornstarch can help...just a thought
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    22 mile run? That's all I saw. Wow.

amen! i need to hire you as my personal trainer! i thought i was doing good running 4miles 6days a week...pfft...