Accountability Buddy...

Anyone interested in helping eachother stay on track? Looking for a daily "Let's keep eachother accountable and focused" kind of buddy!

I follow a diet and exercise program at home. I do great for a couple days and then I lose focus.

If you are in the same boat and could use a buddy too, let me know! Hit me up and send me a Personal Message! Let's connect!

Replies

• sassafras27
    sassafras27 Posts: 4 Member
    I am looking for an accountability buddy also!
  • scellamare
    scellamare Posts: 1 Member
    That’s so funny - I was just thinking about this today! I was even looking at the boards up in my gym to see if they had any groups. I’m down! How do you want to communicate?
  • Badbrad2020
    Badbrad2020 Posts: 41 Member
    I started today, so I wouldn't mind having a buddy. Feel free to add me! We'll get through this together!
  • tweetiejovi
    tweetiejovi Posts: 62 Member
    Hey can I join in on this? My gotupandgo as gotupandwent
  • cruiseto
    cruiseto Posts: 4 Member
    Add me. How would it work?
  • wannabefitmom2020
    wannabefitmom2020 Posts: 16 Member
    This is literally what I was going to say and thought I’d search before making this exact post!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Absolutely I reAlly struggle last week. I’m going to be on top of it this week!
  • kdezie
    kdezie Posts: 10 Member
    I would LOVE to have someone to talk to in order to hold myself accountable. I seem to throw most of my plan out the window on the weekend but I feel as tho this would help. Let me know!! 💕
  • ylor89
    ylor89 Posts: 105 Member
    Add me too! I joined back in 2013 and lost about 20 pounds... The hardest part was keeping it off! I've gained most of it back, unfortunately. My goal is to lose 15 pounds in 15 weeks AND keep it off. ;)