Struggling šŸ˜£

Options
Been having a hard time staying on track lately, I need to get focused again!

Replies

• photocl1ck
    photocl1ck Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Why are you having a hard time staying on track? Answer that question and it may help you regain your lost focus.
  • AmyMarie_1981
    AmyMarie_1981 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can do this. šŸ˜Š hugs.
  • jimmyhstewart
    jimmyhstewart Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing @dhmixon
    I feel that way sometimes but never put it out there. This community is a great place to get encouragement and positive feedback.
  • PumpkinSage
    PumpkinSage Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are worth it!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Why are you having a hard time staying on track? Answer that question and it may help you regain your lost focus.

^^ this..
  • jdiaz121
    jdiaz121 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really need help staying on track and staying motivated, as i get older it seems to be a harder thing to do if u would like to be friends send me a request
  • flynntrader
    flynntrader Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have lost 12 pounds since Christmas. Merely stopped going to chipotle šŸ¤£
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    It's truly difficult to stay on track. :( I get bored. I want the good old stuff that I like but know I cannot have in the quantities I used to eat them. One of something doesn't work and sets me up to continue a full-on binge. My brain says no but my mouth doesn't want to listen.
    I'm at the lower end of my healthy BMI but really could go up any time with no problem. :( I have very little restraint.
    But it seems like my habits and routines have become ingrained just enough so that 1-2 days of over-eating and I step back into those habits. Once I start the day with my oatmeal and half a banana, along with stepping onto the TM, the rest of the day goes more smoothly.

I've given lots of suggestions through out my months on MFP, dealing with just this issue so if I just listened to what I said to others, I'd be okay. :/ I felt stronger back then. Maybe it's because the end of winter makes it all that much harder for me. Maybe it was all still so new back then. IDK but I need to turn this around also, eat healthy and be more active. (I've gotten very lazy with both since the holidays)
  • teardrop40
    teardrop40 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When I'm having a hard time I do the following: I tell myself that no food or taste can ever compare with the feeling of liking your own image in the mirror. When I put it that way I manage to supress the urge to eat whatever is in front of me.
  • snowshoegirl2019
    snowshoegirl2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So, I just set new goals today ( all the usual categories) and it got me thinking about the influences in life that can help or hinder progress. So much of our victories can be won or lost starting with what we focus on the most ( deprivation of dessert vs the victory of a healthier summer self) and it occurred to me that entertainment has an equally significant impact on our motivation.
    Many of us are coming out of long winters and it occurred to me to be proactive about the movies I choose over this next month of trying to jumpstart my fitness. I pulled a list of the top 100 most inspiring movies and though it might sound unrelated, I think it can have an impact on outlook and motivation! I love biographies and Iā€™m looking forward to learning from athletes, heroes, singers and the like as I learn how they met their goals!šŸ˜
  • ajha12
    ajha12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need to lost 30 pounds.. I lost 10 pounds with some sustainable lifestyle changes. And I am stuck at that weight range since 6 months... would love to know some ways the lifestyle changes you made to tech your goal weight