Playground NSV!

Options
tladame
tladame Posts: 465 Member
A few years ago, I tried going across the monkey bars at the playground behind our house. (It was super easy in elementary school, right??) Not only could I NOT get to the next bar, I couldn't even hang on the first bar! I guess lack of upper body strength along with extra weight will do that to you...

Over the past few months, little by little I've been making my way across, one bar at a time. Finally the other day, I made it all the way across -- all 10 bars! I was so excited!!

ry%3D480

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!! you look great in your pic!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations!!!:flowerforyou:
  • amberwaves74
    Options
    Love it! Great NSV!!!!:happy:
  • antijen
    antijen Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Best NSV ever! I never thought it was possible for an adult to not look ridiculous on the monkey bars, but then I saw this picture. You look fantastic!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I love this! it's so simple, but it's such a big victory! Congrats!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Love it! Good for you!
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Ahh this is so cute! Good for you, you look fabulous!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! It's so great to be able to do something that I could do as a kid (especially now at age 41). I have so much fun with my little one at the playground! Maybe we'll have monkey bar races once she's big enough for them. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!