Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself!

Options
Hello!
I’m Elishia, 35 from Ontario Canada. Trying to get back into the healthy lifestyle living! Just checking things out around here and looking for some online buddy motivation! Please feel free to add me if you are looking for someone who understands what you’re going through and can help motivate and share our accomplishments with eachother!

Replies

• farleydcfan89
    farleydcfan89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would add you but I'm not sure where to click add 😅. I don't have Facebook so maybe that's why 😬🤔. I definitely could use the motivation as well
  • ElishiaF21
    ElishiaF21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I don’t have it either so maybe it just hates us? 🤪
  • SlayLikeAWarrior
    SlayLikeAWarrior Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ElishiaF21 wrote: »
    Hello!
    I’m Elishia, 35 from Ontario Canada. Trying to get back into the healthy lifestyle living! Just checking things out around here and looking for some online buddy motivation! Please feel free to add me if you are looking for someone who understands what you’re going through and can help motivate and share our accomplishments with eachother!

Hi, I am in maintenance, but open to helping others achieve their goal. If you think I fit the mole and need my help, add me. If not, I wish you the very best in your journey. There are plenty of people here that can help motivate you.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    To add someone in this thread as a friend:
    1. Click the person's name beneath their photo/icon.
    2. Click the person's name again on the new pop-up window.
    3. If a download app message appears, click "Skip".
    4. On the next window, click the "Add As Friend" button.
    This has been my experience. Hope it helps! 😃
  • ElishiaF21
    ElishiaF21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! 😁
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    ElishiaF21 wrote: »
    Thank you!!! 😁

You're welcome!