Bob Harper Workouts

HOLY COW!!! if you want to try a workout that is amazing and intense---yes jillian michael's videos are great too because I use them too- but Bob Harper has my devotion to his workouts hands down. I got myself to complete his 1 hour "insideout" workout and I had to take tons of water breaks and laughed when the guy in the back of the gym had a difficult time because they rarely point this out on other workout dvd's - that told me I invested in a great exercise workout! I will definitely not get through the entire workout everytime I try, but that is a great sign to me as well. I will be sore tomorrow....

Replies

• I love Bob and the Biggest Loser Yoga DVD. When I first did it, I thought I must be doing it wrong because I was sweating like I had never sweat before and every yoga dvd I've seen they hardly look like they are breaking a sweat.
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    I love love love his entire DVD collection!!! I've been slacking off all summer while the kids have been off school but I did a DVD yesterday and damn did it ever kick my *kitten*!! In a good way though :-)