Zumba Anyone?

Options
Does anyone do Zumba? how do you all feel about it? anyone seeing any results from using it? please give me your thoughts!

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Zumba!

I have the dvds.
    I love the 20 minute express one.
    It's an easy workout to do before work.
    And it makes me happy.
    And sweaty.
    I enjoy it. [:
  • tnmarie
    Options
    I just started doing it at my gym, I do not have the dvd set. I LOVE the class though. The hour goes fast and it is so energetic. I was nervous to go to the class (two left feet here) but I had a blast and have been 3 times now. I am going in the morning!! What I like about it is that my core was sore after and it really works your sides. My mid-section and love-handles are my major issues so I feel like it is really good for that. I have read some reviews and it appears that people get great results. Also, I wore a heart rate monitor and burnt 700 calories my last session (one hour)!

My feeling is that if you find exercise that is fun for you, you will do it. I plan on going to every class I can make. Try it!!

:) Taylor
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    i have been doing zumba 3 time a week for about 3 months.... and have lost most of the weight i have lost in that period.... about 50 to 60 lbs..... i love it. it is alot of fun... i go to a class, so you cant be afraid to make a fool of yourself in one of those.... i do it regularly, but so does most everyone else in there... it is so much fun.
  • feelinghopeless
    Options
    Zumba is the most incredible thing in the entire world. It is like a party every time I go and can't believe that I'm exercising. I have lost 50 lbs in 6 months doing it!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Zumba is the most incredible thing in the entire world. It is like a party every time I go and can't believe that I'm exercising. I have lost 50 lbs in 6 months doing it!

Sounds like you might need to change your username!!
    Congrats on the loss
  • mags2504
    Options
    love zumba, I also do the classes at the gym,never tried the dvds as i don't think i would stick to them. In the classes i can burn 600-700 cals no problem.
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Zumba since May and love it. I have most of the dvds and absolutely love the Cardio Party and Activate ones (each from different dvd sets). I do Zumba at work twice a week, and do it at home (ot a similar aerobic activity). I finally got back on the Weight Watchers program and have lost 11 pounds in my first month. A lot of that has to do with Zumba.

I have two left feet but have the steps down so it is so much easier.

I highly recommend it.
  • tnmarie
    Options

Sounds like you might need to change your username!!
    Congrats on the loss

AGREED!! Change your username. Hopeless you are not!!!! <3
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I think I will try it!