Shorty needs accountability pals

Options
Hey there. I’m 5’4 woman and I’m at my heightest weighting 160. I want to lose at least 20 pounds. Every time I try l lose focus and motivation. Would love to have friends here to find the support and motivation l need.

Replies

• ylor89
    ylor89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm about 5'1" and am looking to lose about 15 pounds. My aim is 15 pounds in 15 weeks so I should (hopefully) be quite active until the first part of summer. ;)

Good luck to us both!
  • lindsaycatherine11
    lindsaycatherine11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat - adding both of you! Let’s go!!!
  • BUTTERFLYBEAUTY20
    BUTTERFLYBEAUTY20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 and I want to lose a good bit lol I'm here to help also
  • monica0022mfp
    monica0022mfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Today I finally started exercising it wasn’t much (just an hour) but l feel good that l finally took some action. How are you all doing?
  • Deaune63
    Deaune63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'1" and have 60+ pounds to lose and would love to have new friends to help motivate and call me out. I am on the older side and have been on this road too many times to count. It is time to get healthy for good.
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all add me also! I'm at my heaviest and am 5"3 on a good day :) I need to lose around 40lbs! I've done it before and can do it again especially with friends who keep me accountable!
  • BarbellsAndPonytails84
    Options
    Feel free to add me =)
  • danibrat470
    danibrat470 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I’m 5’4 and I’m looking to lose my last 10 (already lost 10, just can’t get there!) looking for motivation and accountability! Please add me (I’m new at the forum thing).