Low calorie protein bars

Options
Has anyone come across any low calorie Protein bars or snacks? I often get quite peckish between meals but struggling with low calories.

Replies

• FindingCynSporation
    FindingCynSporation Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I actually really like the Costco/Kirkland brand protein bars! They have 4 flavors and are 190 calories with about 21 grams of protein. They're about $18 for a pack of 20, so they're pretty cheap compared to other protein bars! Some people aren't fans of the taste, but if you switch around the flavors, they aren't too bad. They have cookie dough, brownie, peanut butter, and cookies & cream as of now.
  • saintor1
    saintor1 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I stock the Pure Proteins when on special at Costco.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Built Bars
    110 calories
    15 grams protein

So, who’s disagreeing, and with what?
    It is, what it is.
    Look it up—fact
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I actually really like the Costco/Kirkland brand protein bars! They have 4 flavors and are 190 calories with about 21 grams of protein. They're about $18 for a pack of 20, so they're pretty cheap compared to other protein bars! Some people aren't fans of the taste, but if you switch around the flavors, they aren't too bad. They have cookie dough, brownie, peanut butter, and cookies & cream as of now.

I love the Kirkland ones too! Chocolate chip cookie dough is great. But my absolute favorite protein bars are these from Julian Bakery and they're only 130 calories. I'm obsessed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MU7KQTJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Simply Protein bars: https://simplyprotein.ca/en/
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options

I love the Kirkland ones too! Chocolate chip cookie dough is great. But my absolute favorite protein bars are these from Julian Bakery and they're only 130 calories. I'm obsessed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MU7KQTJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

@chris89topher they look great! Like the ingredients and macros. The egg white flavors look good too. Have you tried them?
    Are they good?
  • sirsimonmiligan
    sirsimonmiligan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like Costco smart for life protein bars. They are around 189 calories and 19 g of protein 16g carbs
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Options

@chris89topher they look great! Like the ingredients and macros. The egg white flavors look good too. Have you tried them?
    Are they good?

The Julian Bakery ones? Yes, I eat tons of them. Several a day. They are very good! I like to heat them in the microwave for 15 seconds, press and flatten it then microwave again for 20-30 seconds more. They puff up like a cookie. Soooooooo good!!
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Quest protein bars have 20g of protein and have several flavors, 200 calories but low net carbs.
  • dcriswell59
    dcriswell59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just ordered some built bars and I really enjoy them. The ones I got are 170 calorie but they have others that are even less.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Built Bars
    110 calories
    15 grams protein

It is, what it is.
    Look it up—fact

We all have haters ma'am... I in fact, have come to embrace mine.....😚
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    Built Bars
    110 calories
    15 grams protein

It is, what it is.
    Look it up—fact

We all have haters ma'am... I in fact, have come to embrace mine.....😚

I realize that, but my answer is simple and true. Just fact. Nothing to disagree with. I have no problem with anyone disagreeing, but come on, there’s nothing to disagree with.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Built Bars
    110 calories
    15 grams protein

It is, what it is.
    Look it up—fact

I treat all single disagrees as scrolling accidents (very easy to do on phones).

😁😁😁