If you stick to you calories how much do you lose?

Options
Hi,

I just wondered how much you were losing if you were sticking to your daily calorie allowance?

Rach x

Replies

• vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Mine matches the MFP estimates well, 1-2 lb if I do as instructed. When I have the time/energy and go over the exercise well, then I can do up to 4lb. It depends on your start weight and how long you've been going I guess, hard for those that are fairly light now and just have 1-2lb to go.
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I eat most (if not all) of my exercise calories and lose 0.5/0.6 lb a week.
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Go to "My Home" and then "Goals" it will show you what your normal activity would be. Then the defiect it is creating. Then how much you are expected to lose.
  • llachoix
    Options
    I have set my goal rather aggressive, at 2 lb per week and I measure everything rigorously. So far on average, I have lost eaxctly that each week over the past 10 weeks. It's been going like clockwork. Whenever I ate more than the target, I've exercized it (very often actually).
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Date : F% : F lbs : H2O : Muscle : Bone : Weight
    7/4 : 24.1 : 46.3 : 56.6 : 70.9 : 8.1 : 191
    8/29 13.6 : 24.3 : 60.5 : 73.0 : 9.6 : 179.
    (F% -10.5): (Flbs -22) : (H2O +3.4) : (Muscle +2.1) : ( Bone +1.5 ) : (Weight -12 lbs)

I work out 7 days a week. I do 2/3 cardio and 1/3 freeweights. the 6th and 7th day I do yoga and stretch. Sometimes I take a day off. Usually on my pure cardio days. FW/C, C, FW/C, C, FW/C, Y and then Stretch. That is my routine. This is why my results were great. I was at a -500 cals a day. rarely did I go over my recomended target. 3575 calories = 1 pound of fat.<>. I ate all of my exercise calories.
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    In 12 weeks I've lost 20 lbs. That's close enough to 2lb a week for me. I may not have been able to be accurate every day..
  • anewrac
    anewrac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have set my goal rather aggressive, at 2 lb per week and I measure everything rigorously. So far on average, I have lost eaxctly that each week over the past 10 weeks. It's been going like clockwork. Whenever I ate more than the target, I've exercized it (very often actually).

Wow, that's awesome!!! Have you cut anything out or just reduced your portion sizes?

I've been trying to follow a lower carb way, but I keep thinking "I lost it (40kg) before following WW, so why can't I track my cals now(I've put 20 back on)"