Today is PI day

RelCanonical
RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
Don’t forget to pick up some pie with your toilet paper. What is your favorite flavor? Is pie worth the calories to you? I like apple crumble with tons of crumbles, but I also like sweet potato pie.

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Bought apple pie and chocolate silk/creme pie today ...🙃
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    I prefer pie with a graham cracker crust, like a pudding pie. But I wouldn't turn down a slice of blueberry. Not worth the calories for me when I'm not eating at maintenance. I'd choose cake over pie every day of the week.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Slipped my mind @Pi day. No calories do not matter to me. I was tripping on salmonberry pie earlier in the "Childhood foods" thread today.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    As a coincidence Mom and I picked up a key lime while getting stuff for dinner. So I will be having pie for pie day and it is fitting just fine into the days numbers.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited March 2020
    lx1x wrote: »
    Bought apple pie and chocolate silk/creme pie today ...🙃

I expect a slice.. :p I'll be checking your diary :D
    Oh and I like Apple, blackberry, mulberry lemon meringue pie.
    Oh and meat pie :#
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Slipped my mind @Pi day. No calories do not matter to me. I was tripping on salmonberry pie earlier in the "Childhood foods" thread today.

Not gonna lie, I didn’t know salmonberries existed outside of Stardew Valley.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    French silk and apple pie al a mode are my favorite pies.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    French silk and apple pie al a mode are my favorite pies.

I love apple pie! And cherry pie...

But if I'm going to have pie while tracking calories might as well go all out and have a cream pie. Chocolate cream is my favorite. I love French silk, but can't stand the crust. Needs to be a chocolate crust!

My go to...

m8s4daanpf6g.png
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Chocolate chess pie