Options
doddsy7
doddsy7 Posts: 1 Member
Can anyone help me with low calorie snacks

Replies

• boogersnotforeva
    boogersnotforeva Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Grapes have been my go to lately. Unsweetened apple sauce..put in the freezer for a bit, and it's really tasty.
  • EnterNihil
    EnterNihil Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    sugar-free jello has 5 calories
    fiber one 70 calorie brownies and coffee cake
    steamed broccoli one cup 25 calories etc.
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    j4i8aacsxflr.jpeg

i get the originals and use them for everything really. they are about 6” by 6” so decent size for lots of toppings.

as a quick low carb snack, i spray i can’t believe its not butter and sprinkle cinnamon on a magic pop - 15 calories.
    for an easy protein snack/meal i add pouch of albacore tuna with tbsp of light mayo on two of the pops - 145 calories.

my fav magic pop snack: double the pops on each other, put 1/4 cp of breyer’s smart carb vanilla ice cream on top, put in microwave for about 10 seconds and spread ice cream around on pop - 85 calories.

for on the go, i buy the “Atkins Endulge Treat, Peanut Caramel Cluster Bar” 140 calories

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Boiled lupin beans. I store them in the fridge in salted water and snack on them whenever I feel snacky. They're delicious and have a satisfying "pop" when you bite into them. They're also high in protein for a plant - 13 grams of protein in 100 calories.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I'm eating mandarins at the moment, they take ages to peel so it feels like I'm eating for ages, also I love Fibre One bars if I need a chocolate hit. Both come in at less than 100cals
  • marymakinano
    marymakinano Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My go to is broiled Brussels sprouts. Tossed in olive oil and fills that “chip” craving I get
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    doddsy7 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me with low calorie snacks
    • Cold or grilled or roasted salads [Arugula, Asparagus, Bell peppers, Broccoli, Cabbage Cauliflower, Celery, Chard, Collards, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Green beans, Kale, Leeks, Lettuce, Snap peas, Zucchini]
    • Frozen fruits [Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries]

• mary_lou_rios
    mary_lou_rios Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I’m doing a 14 day no sugar detox and have found it hard to find healthy snacks other than fruit I made these tonight coconut flour chocolate chip cookies 87 cal per cookie sugar free!
  • Rainbowsunshine26
    Rainbowsunshine26 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Make your own mini frittatas
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've been having air popped popcorn with nutritional yeast. 230 calories gets you a giant serving bowl of popcorn. I also like jicama sticks! They're sweet, crunchy, and refreshing if you keep them in the fridge.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hard Boiled Eggs. They are packed with protein, very filling, and help ward off cravings (works for me)

I agree and they can be jazzed up a bit, by such toppings as a liitle sea salt,hot sauce or small amount of almost any salad dresssing