Need Help Getting Back on Track

Options
Hello MFP! I started this journey last November and lost 12lbs! However, I have fallen off track the past several months and haven't had the heart to weigh in again because I know I've gained probably most of that back. I have all of the usual "reasons" for getting off track...took a long vacation, job stress, starting a new job (more stress-I'm a total stress eater!), no time to exercise, etc etc etc.

I need help. I need accountability! I need guidance on how to balance a typical "busy life" schedule with finding time to exercise and making smart (and affordable) food choices.

I didn't see any group challenges that were open or fit what I was looking for so I thought I'd post this plea for help! :yawn:

Can anyone else out there relate!?

Replies

• vickigee
    Options
    There was a group challenge but you must of missed it. Don't worry just step on the scale and weight if you continue to wait then the numbers may continue to rise. This is the beginning of the month why not start now. MFP is such a great program and has lots of people here to cheer you on.
    Don't be afraid of the numbers they won't grab you. I had lots to lose and I didn't want to see how much either but I knew the longer I waited the more I had to go so I just started. But the dr put me up to it. Wasn't until I found MFP that I found it so much easier because you can find out where you need to eat the right stuff.
    SO come up get back on the horse.
    Need another friend I'll be there for you.
    Let me see you back on here ready for another shot.
    Good luck on getting back down.
    The key to stress eating is grabbing the right stuff I did that too.
  • KenzienST2
    KenzienST2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! I am going to weigh myself tomorrow and just start from scratch!