how long has it taken you to lose how many pounds/kilos?

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
Just wondering how long it has taken everyone to lose the weight they have lost and how much they have lost?

:)

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25 lbs since the end of May. 110 days to be precise!
  • klacoille
    Options
    I've lost around 30 since the beginning of June. So a little less than 3 months.
  • vickigee
    Options
    38 pounds since January They recommend 2 pounds per week. I was a very slow losing weight.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    51 pounds in 415 days.... although about half of that I was maintaining - or at least not really trying to lose.
  • SeanC86
    Options
    I've lost 41 total pounds since March 20th, so about 165 days, give or take.
  • WBish3
    WBish3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just started but have lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I am going with the slow and steady method. :)
    17 lbs since mid-June. I am making it as easy as possible for myself and giving myself a year to do it.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5 kg (10lbs) in 90 days, for an average of 400grams (0.9lbs)/week.
    I'm pretty pleased even if sometimes I wish it'd go faster!
  • Cowenlaw1
    Cowenlaw1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    33 pounds since June 21.
  • DrewD2011
    DrewD2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Lost 95 lbs. In a year (4/09 - 4//10), then a 9 month plateau...was frustrated and then stopped tracking (WW) then gained back over 15 lbs. (12/10-2/11).

Started back on track in 2/11... started MFP on 3/15 (first time ever)...now down another 25...total lost from highest weight: >106.

Lesson learned...this is a lifestyle change, not a fad, not a diet...I need different motivators for exercise and always need to watch my intake (with a new found eye towards healthy nutrition!).

Big fan of MFP and Polar...see the story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38T4N6h86AY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've lost 13lbs or 6kg in 2 months.. :) the first 4kg was due to stress and I dropped the next 2 after joining MFP for about 3 weeks.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    right mine was...lets think...ummmm
    started about nov 09(but not full pelt)! then got into it properly about feb 10,then hit a plataux in dec10 for 5 months(and fell off the wagon at that point in time and put on 20lbs)then started again in july 11 till now!!! and just hit another plataux about 3 weeks ago! ARHHHH
    so basically about 14 months lol
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    17ibs since July 25th....
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    16-17lbs in 90 days.
  • gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    66 lbs in 18 months.
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    32 pounds since January 24. My goal is 1 pound a week and funny thing is that's exactly what I've averaged.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    28 pounds in 8 months (since Jan 4). My loss is extremely slow (.75 pounds per week), but it's going in the right direction. I'm not starving myself or eating differently than I would normally, just a small deficit along with working out. Have 10-15 pounds to go.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    15lbs in 2 months
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    i've lost 10lbs in a month.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    44 lbs in 180 days. I think i'd have lost more, but the summer was kind of a wash. Between july and mid august, I only lost 3 lbs. My kid goes back to school on Tuesday and I can get back on track.