New to MFP and wanting to Change

Options
Sooo impressed with MFP and the huge food database and so far how easy it's been to log/track.
Have always struggled with weight and have hidden behind my health issues as excuses... looking forward to positive results...
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Airamanna78
    Airamanna78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can do this, i love this site, it helped me lose weight last time and thats why im back again!
  • Ajessie
    Options
    MFP is a GREAT way to get support and motivation!! Feel free to friend me if you like :)
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have been on for about 45 days and this is a great place to receive support and get motivated! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • jstewmo
    Options
    Welcome!! I too have struggled with weight my whole life and it wasn't until recently that I found out that my thyroid was jacked up. I would like to hide behind that and put the blame there but it isn't going to help me a bit. Have done weight watchers, but I really like MFP!! Have been on here just a little over two weeks and have already lost over 6 pounds. Please feel free to add me if you want any motivational support. That offer goes to anybody that reads this!!