The TwitchyMacGee Work Selfie Thread

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited March 2020
    I feel a wreck in both of these. One of my kids made me cry and messed up my makeup and I didn’t have time to do my hair and blah
    5st34vcp00fm.jpeg
    462oopec8ghh.jpeg

I like to be honest so I'm gonna say I don't likey the boots [don't hate me 🙈]

BUT

The rest is pretty great. You rocked that outfit 😍
    I’m not a big fan either but it’s the best way to wear a dress in winter here as well as the best way to wear heels in retail.

I don’t like the cardi either but the dress is too low for work. Plus it’s a little tighter than the last time i wore it. Must have shrunk 😂
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    I feel a wreck in both of these. One of my kids made me cry and messed up my makeup and I didn’t have time to do my hair and blah
    5st34vcp00fm.jpeg
    462oopec8ghh.jpeg

uz8w84flr3we.gif
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    I dig it.
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Awesome boots.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    5st34vcp00fm.jpeg
    462oopec8ghh.jpeg

BUT

I’m not a big fan either but it’s the best way to wear a dress in winter here as well as the best way to wear heels in retail.

I don’t like the cardi either but the dress is too low for work. Plus it’s a little tighter than the last time i wore it. Must have shrunk 😂

No outfit is about the individual pieces, its about how its worn. There’s nothing hotter than a woman dressed up in 100% pure confidence
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    5st34vcp00fm.jpeg
    462oopec8ghh.jpeg

BUT

No outfit is about the individual pieces, its about how its worn. There’s nothing hotter than a woman dressed up in 100% pure confidence

Yes....this.

Twitchy gettin it done!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    5st34vcp00fm.jpeg
    462oopec8ghh.jpeg

😍🥰
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    I didn’t have the heart for a dress today. I didn’t even do makeup m2q4levnoom7.jpeg

I’m jealous of your hair is all I’m gonna say about that
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I didn’t have the heart for a dress today. I didn’t even do makeup m2q4levnoom7.jpeg

Smash

source.gif

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,039 Member

3ageiss1pspw.gif
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member

You look wonderful. 😊 That long hair.....
  • balanc79
    balanc79 Posts: 148 Member

Absolutely beautiful
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Smash

source.gif

* sigh* I was hoping for 10/10 would bang.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Smash

source.gif

* sigh* I was hoping for 10/10 would bang.

To be honest, that goes without saying.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a0729ae9f6a566cdacf8e67fd8d49a50ef184a199&rid=giphy.gif

Whoa😎....swoon😍....dayum!🙊......girl you're killing it!!! 💗⚘
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Waiting for another one... qsc9qwmieaqv.gif
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM ONLY JUST NOW SEEING THIS THREAD........
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    5st34vcp00fm.jpeg
    462oopec8ghh.jpeg

cewmvq3yagko.gif