100 pounds To Get Rid Of....

Options
Hi! My name is Diana. I'm happily married and have two sons ( 21 and 9 years old). I lost about 35 pounds a few years back, but unfortunately, I gained it all back due to having a poor handle on stress eating. So, I've had to start all over again. I have a total of 100 pounds to get rid of ( My husband .. funny man...says don't say "I lost X number of pounds" because that implies that you can find them again .Say "I got rid of X number of pounds " instead. Those pounds are chucked, trashed, gone for good) I have gotten rid of 25 pounds so far since the start of the year, but stress and lack of time and energy for exercise, makes it tough. I work a part time job , immediately followed by a full time job ( my husband also works two jobs...people always ask, and yes, our schedules are arranged so the younger child always has a parent when not in school... another question always asked). I'm working on more fruits, vegetables, and "real food" ( instead of convenient processed junk). Definitely looking for friends on this journey, since the ones I had before on MFP are long gone. Hoping for friends to celebrate with, support, and in for the long haul. 100 pounds isn't going to be a short journey.

Replies

• Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey.
    Counting calories is going to be a way of life now.
    I need to make good choices but maths is my friend 😁πŸ’ͺ🏼
    Balancing work home and childcare is tough but you sound like you have a plan.
    I have lost over 30lbs and have another 40lbs to go.
    We can do this!
    😁πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸŽ‰
  • kimmychambers
    kimmychambers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you! It is so hard, to restart again. I am restarting myself. I have about 115 to get rid of. Stay strong, Kim Chambers - South Dakota
  • SDane1986
    SDane1986 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!!! Just starting, back, tonight. Would love to travel along on your journey.

SM πŸ€™
  • thatberrychick1
    thatberrychick1 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    My name is Crystal I have lost 63 pounds but need to lose at least 45 more I am currently at a stall for almost a month but I will not let it stop me from my goal
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hi Diana, I got rid of 160 lbs a few years back, unfortunately after a few years of maintenance some of them still found me again. Anyway, I've been tracking all food again since the start of Feb and I'm down almost 13 lbs, I'd like to lose another 75 or so.

I have 4 kids and work full time, eat mostly clean vegetarian food for health reasons (my body hates me otherwise!) but I'll eat chocolate from time to time if I feel like it! Moderation is the key :smile:

Feel free to friend request me.
  • Horses4Two
    Horses4Two Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    HI Diana, I too work full time and find it hard to make the time to work out. I commute 2 hours a day so once I get back to my farm I do not want to go to the gym! I just started back MFP and hope to get back into great shape this summer :)