What a fun thread.....I'll be happy to try!😉
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    Sure, ask away
    Hello

Do you fear what you don't know?

Sometimes I do. But fear can be paralyzing and the older I get the more I try not to react to situation in this way. For example. I use to panic in water I could not see the bottom of because I don’t know what is under the dark water. Now I don’t panic because I have never died as a result of being in water I could not see the bottom of and no one I know has either. Same with ghosts. No longer afraid of that either.
  • pierportbeach
    pierportbeach Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Ask away. this should be fun
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    harper16 wrote: »
    I'd like to be asked a question.
    Why do bad things sometimes happen to good people?

Because the world sucks.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I’ll bite, shoot.
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Looks fun, anyone can ask me a question 😁
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    I too am bored
    Hello

If you woke up one morning and your cat suddenly started talking and it said "I don't like you. I've never liked you" and then it went back to not speaking again, would you relinquish ownership of said cat?

I know my cats like me, they were feral kittens and one likes to check in with me all the time and cuddle for a bit. The other took a long time to warm up and now he's always by my side (could be because I'm warm though!). If one really said that I'd freak out at it talking first, then would feel very hurt. I'd probably try to find it a new home if he hated me. They're brothers and they definitely love each other.

As far as being bored, by microwave broke the other night and he stopped by to check it out (he works at an appliance company and I'll have to replace the microwave/oven combo, I was SO happy to see someone after being alone since Friday! Thank goodness I adopted the kittens in August.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Ask me something man
    Hey man

If you were told that your twin soul connection is waiting for you at a local cafe this weekend, would you be willing and ready to meet them?

I would and I'm higher risk if I catch this.
  • D9996
    D9996 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Give it a shot
    Hi there

What has been your biggest scare in life thus far?

Ive almost dies twice because of medical issues in the last 6 years. Once in 2014 because of pneumonia, and in 2019 I was hospitalized for 21 days because of an infection and abscess in my intestines.
  • D9996
    D9996 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Ask away
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    nels5850 wrote: »
    Ooooo! Ask me! Ask me! 😊
    Good afternoon

Do you think it's fair that some dog lovers care more about dogs than their fellow human?
  • that_night_in_paris
    Options
    What a fun thread.....I'll be happy to try!😉
    Hello

Do you think the line dancing and waltz they forced us to do in school should still be mandatory today? Is it for the greater good that kids learn how to not only shake a tail feather but also court a partner on the dance floor? Or should we stop embarrassing them and do away with it?
  • that_night_in_paris
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Ask away. this should be fun
    Hey beach boy

What is it about being on a boat that is different from land? What feeling does it give you?
  • that_night_in_paris
    Options
    I’ll bite, shoot.
    Hi

Does everything really happen for a reason? What do you think the reason is?
  • that_night_in_paris
    Options
    neilwij wrote: »
    Looks fun, anyone can ask me a question 😁
    Hi neil

What's the nicest thing a stranger has done for you?
  • that_night_in_paris
    Options
    D9996 wrote: »
    Ask away
    Hey man

How do you psychologically overcome a medical scare? Did it give you a new lease on life or are you worried something else is gonna happen to you in the future?