Hello all!

Options
nels5850
nels5850 Posts: 76 Member
This is a redo because I didn't like my first one haha

A little about me. I started my weightloss journey a few years ago. I started at 334lbs and in 2 years I had lost 100 lbs! But then I let my focus slip. My grandma had just passed and I went though a break up. And I never really got back in the wagon after that. So I put back most of the weight. Once my scale got back up to 300 I knew I had to start again. And I was doing great on my own for a while. Until I just kept losing and gaining the same 10lbs over and over again... Yet not changing anything. So I finally buckled down, joined a gym (which just closed! šŸ˜­) and re downloaded this app. So here I am! And I hope to find a few friends to help keep me accountable and encourage me on the way!

Replies

• williamkent4O4
    williamkent4O4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I understand the situation you were in before , i have been in that ,when i lost my wife and it really made me loose alot of weight but i somehow summon courage to build myself up and start living my life again because we ain't getting younger anymore . so we have to be happy and do or try our best in everything.šŸ˜Š šŸ˜‰