Still going but been looking at some old pics compared to ne

Options
MrsT99
MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
Hello my lovelies!

I was at an engagement party last night (night off quite naughty but I don't have them often) and this morning as I was wide awake at 7.30am when we had others staying in the flat I was looking through the photos on the camera.

I was thinking how different my face is looking to how it was previously and decided to look into some before and after comparisons to keep me going for the last 10lb or so.

I loooooooooove looking though before and afters on here so I thought I'd share even though not finished yet.

Here is the first - the face....

The first is inTurkey June 2010 around my highest, the second is last night at the party (pardon the shiny face it was a basement cocktail bar that was pretty hot on an already hot evening).

100_2666-1-1.jpg

Here are a couple in similar outfits that I thought was quite cool.....

First is April 2010 around my 25th birthday, the second is about 7 weeks ago on my honeymoon. I am down more since then.

100_0487-1-1.jpg

Last one again holiday last year horribly unflattering angle to Kenya this year, in the skirt that I had worn the year before that I had taken with me without trying on again and it kept falling down lots.

100_0404-1-1.jpg

Anyway hope this will keep me on track to keep going for the last bit. Love this site sooooooooo much!! I started at 175 in January but I may have lost a little bit before I started as my office moved and was walking more I don't know I didn't own a scale..... currently 146.6 I'm 5 4.

Love to all

ETA resized pics on photobucket and taken the caps out so fixed it now!!!

Replies

• GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hello my lovelies!

I was at an engagement party last night (night off quite naughty but I don't have them often) and this morning as I was wide awake at 7.30am when we had others staying in the flat I was looking through the photos on the camera.

I was thinking how different my face is looking to how it was previously and decided to look into some before and after comparisons to keep me going for the last 10lb or so.

I loooooooooove looking though before and afters on here so I thought I'd share even though not finished yet.

The first is inTurkey June 2010 around my highest, the second is last night at the party (pardon the shiny face it was a basement cocktail bar that was pretty hot on an already hot evening).

100_2666-1.jpg

First is April 2010 around my 25th birthday, the second is about 7 weeks ago on my honeymoon. I am down more since then.

100_0487-1.jpg

Last one again holiday last year horribly unflattering angle to Kenya this year, in the skirt that I had worn the year before that I had taken with me without trying on again and it kept falling down lots.

100_0404-1.jpg

Anyway hope this will keep me on track to keep going for the last bit. Love this site sooooooooo much!! I started at 175 in January but I may have lost a little bit before I started as my office moved and was walking more I don't know I didn't own a scale..... currently 146.6 I'm 5 4.

Love to all

Hopefully fixed?
    Well done you!! x
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hello my lovelies!

100_2666-1.jpg

100_0487-1.jpg

100_0404-1.jpg

Love to all
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    couldn't see the pics here but i saw them on the internet and you look great! way to go on your weight loss journey :)

Ok the pics came up after i posted lol
  • MrsT99
    Options
    Thanks!

Argh they're coming up massive and you can't see the after bit ..........
  • Willowalker
    Options
    Congrat's on the great results!
  • MrsT99
    Options
    Got it now :)
  • lula2515
    lula2515 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look totally amaze balls!!!! Well done! xxx
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    gorgeous! Great work!
  • penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    looking lush hun! That is a very impressive transformation in a very short time AND you are looking so healthy so its ovious that you have lost the weight in a sensible way. :flowerforyou:
    Linda x
  • MrsT99
    Options
    Thanks people
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!