Any LGBTQ+ also here?

Options
Jessica/30/Sacramento area
210lbs ugh, goal 120lbs

Late bloomer here, deciding to actually get off my a**, ditch alcohol, and get out of the closet! Haha.

Looking for others in the Community to surround myself with for friendship and support or straight women who have young children like I do.

Good luck achieving your goals, everyone!

Replies

• sweetcaramel15
    sweetcaramel15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey we’re in the same boat. Hopefully this year I can hit my weight loss goal and get out of the closet. Good luck on your journey!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • jjughead
    jjughead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am bisexual + transgender and have just recently decided to try and use this site more frequently and keep up with my health. ✌️
  • FrostbittenStar
    FrostbittenStar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Gay ftm here. Feel free to add me!
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I swing both ways. Hello from Clovis California
  • livilively
    livilively Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I'm a pansexual mother of one. I'm 28 and from Oregon. Currently sitting at 183lbs with a goal weight of 130lbs!
  • FortFighter12
    FortFighter12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    FtM here also, just starting my journey to lose weight and gain muscle. Im glad to see the LGBTQ+ community is alive on here!
  • trish916
    trish916 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Trish.. 46 she/her/hers more gay than straight and mom to trans non binary young adult. Anyone up for walking, hiking, working out together?
  • bmass28
    bmass28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, 38 yr old FTM trans man from NJ. I started my journey in December starting with my mental health wanted to get my head in a better place. In Feb started my health journey, as of March 13 I have lost 12 pounds in 6 weeks. Looking to make friends, support system. Also want to say congrats to everyone be happy, and let’s get healthy. 😀