What a fantastic site!! :)

Options
Hi all
I installed the mobile app for this place a few days ago, and having found myself with an hour or two to kill (I really should be upstairs on the cross trainer instead of sitting at my pc! lol), thought I'd check out the website, and I have to say, I'm really impressed! It looks like its gonna be a great place for tips, support and maybe even a few giggles along the way, so I thought I'd just say hi :) Hope you are all having a great day/night/evening/morning etc lol

Replies

• realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love the Good Morning..... because this IS International! People all over the world are losing weight on MFP and helping other to do the same. The internet rocks because of content like this!
  • Darcie1970
    Options
    welcome! i hope you find all the inspiration and encouragement that you need!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    This really is a great site! I mainly joined to support my sister-in-law but the success stories are really inspirational. Even though I don't have any weight to lose, it does provide lessons for other areas of your life....to go for your dreams and not to give up. I really marvel that people have lost 10-20-50-100lbs! That takes a lot of determination. My sister-in-law has lost 5lbs already and I am so proud of her.
  • kungfurockchick
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes :)
    So many sites/companies out there cash in on the fact that many people are trying to lose weight and get fit, so it's really heartwarming to find one that's free and is purely trying to help rather than make money from people. This could also have a rather detrimental effect too tho, I could get so into reading all your stories and tips that I might forget to get my *kitten* off the sofa and into my spare room/makeshift gym lol
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You are going to LOVE it here! This place is truly unique. And the people here are amazing! Welcome! :-)