Accountability

Options
Hello all,

So I’m just going to say it, I’m tired of being uncomfortable and fat. I refuse to gain anymore weight, it just not an option. I enjoy intermittent fasting(20/4 or longer regimen) I will also incorporate a keto diet as well(low carbs, high fat and moderate protein). Im seeking like minded people because one thing I know for sure is that we as people can push each other and keep each other motivated; thats what I want. 😁

My current weight is 228 lbs (and I can feel the weight on my knees and back everyday😩

Goal weight is 160 lbs - l’ve always been a big girl, so the last time i’ve seen 160 was probably in middle school- I’m so serious. I guess I’m kind of lucky because although I am 228 lbs it is well proportionate and plus I’m not super short (I’m 5’6)🙏

Let work together, you don’t have to do this alone..... geesh I don’t won’t to do this alone😳.

Replies

• manlyhooduk
    manlyhooduk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You got this, good luck
  • SpencerMelville
    SpencerMelville Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m back on this app for the 5th time in my life. My weight goes fluctuates a lot depending on my mental state. I’m 160 now and my goal is 140. I want this to become a lifestyle and not just a diet. I always go from a diet standpoint and it works, but then I gain all the weight back because I didn’t form healthy habits. Let’s form healthy habits we can stick to for the rest of our lives! I’ll be paring eating healthy + treating myself, with at home exercise (Chloe Ting YouTube).
    Good luck to you!!!