Treadmill proform 525i

Any reviews or idea anout this treadmill please? It is affordable to me and its specifications looks great too , but Iam buying it online so Iam still little hesitant to buy it .. any help about it please thanks

Replies

• dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,445 Member
    I'm not familiar with that model but I can tell as a general rule the cheaper treadmills aren't great for running. If you only plan to walk it should be OK. But running on a cheaper machine will cause it to break earlier than it should (plus the deck is often smaller than it should be to run comfortably).
  • Ameeeeeera
    Ameeeeeera Posts: 22 Member
    Unfortunately it was sold out by the time I was waiting for a reply :( I still have options of proform 305 or 5.0 treadmills they are 2 CHP and affordable , not sure which one to choose.
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Buying used is sometimes a good option. You can often get a really good treadmill for the price of a cheap one.

Check out Treadmill Doctors for advice and reviews. They have hundreds of Proform reviews there.
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,486 Member
    Treadmills in the $500 range new are reallly for walking only and probably for someone that isn't real heavy.

As someone suggested, buy used i bought a ProForm treadmill that was about $500 new for #100, used looked and worked like brand new. My only expectation was to be able to walk on it while recovering from an illness.