hopefully this will work

Options
:smile: hello. well what do you say on one of these lol. im kinda new to this. however diets r something i over familiar with. heres hoping this gives me the determination to start eating properly :smile: any advice would be more than welcome :smile:

Replies

• sherrie22
    Options
    :smile: hello. well what do you say on one of these lol. im kinda new to this. however diets r something i over familiar with. heres hoping this gives me the determination to start eating properly :smile: any advice would be more than welcome :smile:
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Options
    Hi Sherrie--
    So Glad you are here! :flowerforyou: WELCOME!:flowerforyou:
    I have tried all knids of diets, too. Since I have been logging in my calories, I find I can relax a little. Because as long as I log in my calories, I don't have to worry about carbs, protein, etc as much. It's actually pretty freeing. Good luck!!!!:smile::smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: