Any Pandora Users?

Options
theaterfan23
theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
Hey All!! Does anybody here use Pandora? If so what are some of your favorite stations, especially ones that you like to work out to!

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    LOVE PANDORA!
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Pitbull station.. excellent to work out to!

Boyce Avenue - not so good to workout, but the best station by far!
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    Are you kidding? you make your own.. that's hopefully your favorite..
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Nine Inch Nails. You're welcome. :)
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Love/hate pandora. I love to listen to it when working out as it really pumps me up, but hate that it crashes in the middle of a song sometimes! I listen to a Pink station as those types of songs have a great beat and are usually very fast!
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    I still use it. Not as much as I use to. It's not as cool anymore. Too many ads. I mean, I understand they need to generate revenue, but I just remember when it was way cooler.

But yea, I still use it
  • eejieweejie
    eejieweejie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Love the Black Eyed Peas station for working out!
  • shreyaj
    shreyaj Posts: 196
    Options
    I usually do Eminem, No Doubt, or Rage Against The Machine... whatever pumps you up, make a station and do quick mix!
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    When I walk I like disco - because of the steady fast beat.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    breaking benjamin, lady gaga, eminem, jason aldean - i like a little bit of everything, so i switch it up and listen to whatever i'm in the mood for that day!
  • buddy529
    buddy529 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorite stations to workout to include 'punk radio,' 'classic rock radio' and 'parody radio,' but I think my 'show tunes and Broadway radio' helps me the most because I always catch myself singing along and it gets me moving hahaha.
  • poseidon9447
    Options
    I listen to pandora while working out. way to many adds, it seems like every two songs anymore. They used to have a paid service that was commercial free for $6 a year. Wish they still offered that option. I get into a rhythm in my workout then they interrupt it with a commercial.
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Snoop Dogg radio's actually playing for me right now. But I like Passion Pit and Say Anything radio, too.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    some of my favorite workout stations:

stereo love radio

cataracs radio

minus the bear radio

electric feel radio
  • lanaholt
    Options
    The ads can be a pain. I ditched if for my own playlists. Don't they have a pay version now, with no ads? I teach Zumba so I pretty much only listen to my class music 24/7. I need to be brainwashed by every song so it's second nature when I'm teaching. =]
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Look for: CUMBIAS

Mexican/latin/ fast and fun rhythm to walk/work out to. You do not need to "understand" the language. It would be no different than a Zumba class... and, it's FREE ;)
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    For workouts my favorites are:

Sofi Needs a Ladder radio
    Mord Fustang radio
    Deadmau5 radio
    Club/Dance radio
    Skrillex radio
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    stations while im at work
    Today's Country
    Adele
    Fleet Foxes
    Band of Horses
    Kings of Leon
    Young the Giant

stations while working out
    Rockstar 101
    The Heavy (Rock)
    3oh!3
    Bullet for My Valentine
    Dangerous mMuse
  • RN4Surgery
    RN4Surgery Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like will smith radio for my workouts...its not just him of course but a lot of the hip hop tunes from the 80s 90s and today that have a similar beat....great to walk to and get you motivated:)
  • ctprofessional
    ctprofessional Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have my own station with jamiroquai(so awesome), bush, smashing pumpkins, and lots of funk! I find myself singing while im riding my bike or walking the dog! It's music that I loved as a kid, i find myself going farther just to listen!