How do I share a recipe?

Options
hul0822
hul0822 Posts: 1 Member
How do I share a recipe that I have created with my pals? I make Keto fat bombs or dinner and my husband has to go through and punch all the ingredients in also. There must be a way I can just share a meal or recipe. Is there?

Replies

• Runaroundafieldx2
    Runaroundafieldx2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    They just need to find it in your diary.

Click quick tools at the bottom of the meal you want, copy to "Today" etc

It will than ask you which meal etc

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    You can't share a recipe but he can view your diary (if it's open to public or you have a pw set) and copy your logged meal to his diary and then adjust the servings as needed.
  • eccohawk
    eccohawk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This doesn’t work. There are no tools or options on the friend’s diary page. They’ve been advertising this feature since 2012 and it appears to be completely non existent. All their resource links point to a desk.com page that no longer exists. Such complete garbage. How can a company of this size be so utterly incompetent.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,973 Member
    Options
    My husband copies my meals all the time and then just adjust the servings if his were different. He doesn't have the actual recipe, but he can still log the foods.
  • woodsman5050
    woodsman5050 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add the recipe to your list. Log it into your diary. Tap to edit it in the journal and you will see the box with the arrow above it (share icon) and then text it to another member. That’s been our workaround on it.