Gym leggings

Options
Hi everyone
I am in desperate need of some new gym leggings mainly used for running but also working out however I am unsure which brand to buy.
What are your go to brands for gym wear? Any links to good gym leggings would be really appreciated!

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I buy Tesla leggings on Amazon. Go for thick contour or aerisupport in a dark color. I bought neon pink and they are not squat proof! No problems with the black, dark violet, or spacedye blue.
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Amazon ODODOS I have multiple pair and love them.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,913 Member
    Options
    Amazon’s VIV Collection were my go to for years. Colorful, washer and dryer proof not see thru, and I was able to wear the XL from 22W down to about size 8 comfortably.

RBX at TJ Maxx and Marshall’s have been surprisingly high quality. Love their tanks. You can find them 2/$12.99. Their leggings run $16.99 at TJM or on the TJM website.

I was always adamantly against Lululemon for both price and the snarky *kitten* attitude I got trying to shop there as an experienced but XL yogi. But, my daughter gave me a hand me up Lulu tank top that I loved so much I swallowed pride and bought several. They get washing machine but hang dry.

My absolute fave leggings are Yoga Democracy. Made from recycled bottles, I run, weight train, yoga and Pilates in them. They stay up, always draw oohs and ahhhs, and dry quickly. I do a lot of hot mat classes and also live in a hot climate, and prefer to wear full length leggings to workout in in all seasons. Drying quickly means a lot to me. But...... pricey pricey pricey. They are a luxury and I treat them very extra much well.