Too many carbs?

Options
Ok so i hope that im able to explain this in a way you understand haha!

Basicly, yesterday i went over my carb intake by 29. Although most of my carbs came from fruits/salads/vegetables. Today also i have 317 calories yet to eat so that my net intake is at a decent amount but i only have a 5 carbs left. Once again though most of my carbs have come from fruits/salads/vegetables. Especially since i ate 2 bananas. I also exercise an hour each day.

So will this affect me in anyway? i usually dont go over at all and im a little worried but i dont want to not eat because my net calories will be low!

Replies

• timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    No I wouldn't worry about it, as you say it's come from fruits so it'll be fine. :]
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    No I wouldn't worry about it, as you say it's come from fruits so it'll be fine. :]

Completely agree. Don't worry about it because it's healthy, natural carbs!!
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it. Salad/veggies/fruit are all very good. Begin to worry if your carbs come from sweets (candy, pastries, ice cream, etc.) or processed foods (frozen dinners, canned soup, etc). Try not to go over your limit too many days of the week. If you do, cut back on the fruit and eat more vegetables. Lots of natural sugar (carbs) in fruit.
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    I would agree, your carbs are complex not refined so I wouldnt be too concerned.
  • beth40n2
    beth40n2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You are fine. We can have some days we go over and some days we go under. Yo yo of our calories, carbs and calories burned are good for loosing weight.

If you want to lower carbs, try to eat more veggies than fruit. Also cut back on pasta and bread. You don't have to totally cut them out, just minimize them.
  • TheRoadToGettingSkinny
    Options
    Thankyou everyone! Your answers eased my mind :)
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I think there is a difference between good carbs and bad carbs. Fruits & veggies I call good carbs. But than the bad carbs you know the junk food so I wouldn't worry you be fine.