Newbie looking for friends!

Options
Hi just joined today. Looking for great friends for movitation and to motivate as well. Need a virtural exercise buddy! Lets get this done...we can do this!

Replies

• mslh84
    mslh84 Posts: 180
    Options
    Hey! How are you finding your way around this site so far? Its fantastic! Are you able to download the app? I'm always looking for new friends, and online frequently, so if you want to add me feel free too! I'm sure we both have some points of advice we can share with each other!

Steph
  • obwize
    obwize Posts: 102
    Options
    I too could always use more friends! And good job already losing the 32!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Yes we can, I am challenging my self for the next 90 days to become Healthy and Fit. This site is great the tracking is fantastic befor this I didn't realize how much food I was putting in my mouth.. Any way welcome I am sending you a friend request..
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MPF. Sure would love to do that you can also add me as a friend if you would like.
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats on joining, you can do it, I will send you a friend request.:smile:
  • beccafreak
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the best site ever! Do you have any goals so far or are you just starting out? I am about 3/4 of the way in my journey and re-tweeking my goals and workouts. What do you do for your weight loss exercise wise?
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This site is a fantastic tool to support you on your journey. I just reached, and beat, my goal yesterday. I'm taking a week of maintenance. And then right back to it with a more refined goal. I'll be sticking around. So I'd be happy to support you along the way.