Sick of the Coronavirus, no pun intended

Options
ASchmeidler1981
ASchmeidler1981 Posts: 33 Member
Hey Fitfam. Seriously, this coronavirus stops all socialization, and I hate Facebook, so if anyone wants to chat, friend me.

Replies

• that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm ugly looking so let me know if u still want to chat
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I am over socialized and hate it. IP nurse here. Can I send some calls your way? Jk it has to suck to not have any interaction too. Too many extremes right now.
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I would like to talk about something besides Coronavirus. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • ASchmeidler1981
    Options
    I accepted. I agree. This stuff is getting frustrating more than anything. My kids are stuck home, and they hate it. I used to teach, so they love school. How's everything else going
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Any conversation except the virus is good for me. I share the same feelings with you on FB.
  • ASchmeidler1981
    Options
    Well, let's start with 2 questions: 1. What brought you to this app 2. How long have you been on here. If you respond, you must ask a new question to keep the conversation going๐Ÿ˜‰ I've been on here off and on for 2 or 3 years, and my oldest got me started, but she quit.
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    1. A coworker mentioned it was a great app for counting my macros
    2. I've used the app about a year and I just started using the forums about a month ago.

Question

So if you could be anywhere and doing anything right now what would it be?
  • ASchmeidler1981
    Options
    Hmmm, can't answer on a post I think. The monitors shut down flirtatious stuff, and no I'm not flirting. Seriously, right now I would be snuggled up with someone special. How about the rest of y'all?
  • ASchmeidler1981
    Options
    Darn, it's so quiet here. Lol