What are you watching on Netflix?

Options
findingfit23
findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
I just finished all seasons available of Mad Men, moving on to Rescue Me.
I feel like there are never any decent movies on watch instantly.

Whats in your queue?

Replies

• findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    nobody?
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Currently watching Medium. 6 episodes to go.
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    i just fiished watching sick fat and nearly dead i used to watch weeds but the last 2 seasons are not avail. on instant i also watch arrested development my mom watches dexter on instant so i know that is on there it is just too much gore for me
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Sons of Anarchy.

I've debated discontinuing my netflix though, don't watch much, not impressed w/ the selection really.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Star Trek. Yup. All the good, bad, and in between from the original to Next Generation to Enterprise. Add on loads of documentaries mostly focusing on food, health, and the environment, a few biographies - lots of good stuff streaming. Don't care for most stuff that's recent, and shows that I've liked in the past 10 years have mostly been cancelled after a season or two, so I don't much bother looking at the recent stuff, it's all the same.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Bones! Parks & Rec. Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Hoarders, Cash in the Attic, Pawn Stars! Lots of things.
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I cancelled because I got mad at the rate hike and there is so much for free out there.

But before I cancelled, I did Dead Like Me, Buffy and The Tudors as well as others mentioned here.
  • ksm1026
    ksm1026 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That 70's Show and Arrested Development (again). Love 'em!
  • obstacleone
    Options
    watching max and ruby for like the 40th time today.. The kids are all about it.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I cancelled because I got mad at the rate hike and there is so much for free out there.

But before I cancelled, I did Dead Like Me, Buffy and The Tudors as well as others mentioned here.

The rate hike wasn't that big of a deal. You have to assume services like those are going to have increases. I never really understood the point of why everyone was so mad.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    What don't I watch???? I have 400 in my queue now and forever adding more well until I reach 500 thats the limit :(
    Most recent good stuff I watched
    The Reef
    To Let
    The Baby's Room
    Camille
    Tangled
    also just added Blitz
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    watching max and ruby for like the 40th time today.. The kids are all about it.

lmao
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options

The rate hike wasn't that big of a deal. You have to assume services like those are going to have increases. I never really understood the point of why everyone was so mad.

It was more after doing research to make sure it was still "the best deal" (I only got Netflix after I cancelled cable) - I realized how much was out there free and I didn't need it. Why spend any money when you don't have to? And if all I was going to do is streaming, I could find most of the content I took advantage of elsewhere for free.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Battlestar Galactica. Just finished Mad Men myself. I also like Dexter, 30 Rock, Psych. Wish Community was on Netflix.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I am about to start watching FLASHPOINT tonight. Just finished The Beast..
    Need some crime drama/action... any thoughts?
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Food Matters! -- It has changed my life. I highly recommend it to everyone.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Recently watched the 3 Part "Tin Man" (Wizard of OZ a hundred years later, DG is Dorothy's great-granddaughter), it was awesome.

Then started the original Fraggle Rock series with my son.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    We just watched the movie- Revene of the Bridesmaids. A little corny, but it's hard to pick something that all three of my kids will watch and this was a hit. My hubby and kids are watching the Stargate series - there are a few different ones, not sure what they're on now.
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Gotta a few series I've started watching: Mad Men, Ugly Betty, and Drop Dead Diva!!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Mystery Science Theater,(MST3K)