I'm ready..... right?

Options
Hello. I'm new here and needing to lose a lot of weight. I've tried diets, exercise etc. but lose motivation fast. I'm ready now,
I hope. I need to keep the motivation going and I am hoping this website, along with friends can help me! I've been a stay at home mom for close to 7 years and the focus has been on my children. Last year my youngest daughter needed open heart surgery. The scare caused plenty of stress and emotional eating which has caused my weight to reach the highest point it's ever been. It's time for ME to feel better. I've become so self conscious its crazy. I'm ready to improve my health so I can be there for my family and enjoy myself. I need to do this, I HAVE too. I'm excited to start this journey. :)

Replies

• adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    It's about choices. Eat all day. Just eat the right things.
  • DHYH
    DHYH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Dorina and im very sorry to hear about your daughter's open heart srgery but i hope it all went well and she is healthy and happy now! With kids it can get tricky but when can, try to go out for walks, parks and be active. i dont go to the gym, i do all my workouts at home. I go rollerblading, biking, walking and jogging. If you dont feel comfortable doing that, you could do workouts in your living room until you slim up to being a bit more comfortable and then starting that. If i could suggest an amazing workout that costs nothing, then it would be doing burpees. Sounds crazy but that definitely maxed my weight loss. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIQx1FiQt50 <-- this is a burpee. i would suggest to start doing 50 but if you cant, then start by doing 25 and build it up. i now do 150 each day. :) i hope this helps. :) could i also add you as a friend so we could keep each other motivated?
  • Bretonmka
    Options
    She is doing well.... thanks for asking. Almost one year later you would never guess she had anything wrong with her. She is an extremely active, bright almost 2 year old. She is my strength and inspiration!