New to myfitnesspal - In need of accountability friends

Options
Hi all, I'm new to MyFitnesspal and thought it would be fun find a few people in the area to "hold each other accountable".. if you up for that, let me know.
Hope you have a great holiday weekend,

Brendon
PS - I'm the Charlotte, NC area

Replies

• jeanie✰
    Options
    i'm willing to yell at you when you're being lazy if you yell at me for eating subway!
  • jusalil56
    jusalil56 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    well, I'm no where near you, BUT I need some friends to help keep me motivated. For some reason, all of my "friends"(all two of them) on my website don't ever comment to me. It's kinda discouraging bc I got on here so I could meet other people who are trying to lose weight. None of my "real" friends have weight issues and aren't trying to lose weight so it's hard for me to stay on track. lol. anywho, if you "yell" at me, I'll "yell" at you.:)
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    feel free to ad me as a friend ... we can discuss goals and routine as well can hold you accountable if we dont set a standard first :-) and i am in archdale (high point) nc
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to the site!!:flowerforyou:
    I'm on the other side of the country, but a great way to stay motivated on here is to join the online challenges that members post through the forums. There is a huge challenge that started today, the September Tribal Challenge which should be awesome!

Edit to add: I couldn't find the original thread that goes over the challenge, but if you're interested, Gary6030 organizes it and if you message him I think he can still place you on a team. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/gary6030

& of course, feel free to add me. :bigsmile:
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm not really that close to you but I would totally be up for accountability! :) Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone)
  • Earthmom2018
    Earthmom2018 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in California, but as close as the internet... I could use accountablity friends also.
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm a few states away, but if you want add me and I'll do my best to keep you on track!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will find ALOT of support on this site. Everyone is SO wonderful, friendly, inspiring, motivating and knowledgeable. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. That goes for anyone. :D Again Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Brendon_J_U
    Brendon_J_U Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you have a deal!
    Brendon
  • Brendon_J_U
    Options
    haha... let the yelling begin :)
    Brendon
  • Brendon_J_U
    Options
    Thanks! orangecrayon I'll do the same for you them :)
    Brendon
  • NYGoddess77
    NYGoddess77 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I need a workout and accountability partner via SKYPE. Would love someone to join me so we can workout together to keep each other accountable. I've tried the email and group chat thing but it doesn't work much for me. Having and ACTUAL WORKOUT PARTNER works for me. I'm currently doing the INSANITY program you can do whatever program u want. I just need a live buddy...Any Takers
    Anytime between 11:30am - 9pm