Hi. Anyone doing insanity ?

Options
HI, I am working on my breakthrough to get 20 pounds off my equator line (that's hips and waist) and was doing insanity.... no struggling through insanity....
Then I decided to do the 1st month again and incorporate myfitnesspal to count calories. So far I have lost 3-4 pounds in the last 2 weeks!
I am addicted. I am still struggling through insanity though... it is NO JOKE!

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Lots of people are. There are several threads you'll find a lot of information on.

Enjoy
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through my 3rd week. It gets easier!
  • MonaLisa911
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity and it is a killer but I love it. Keep it up chica! You on the best path!:drinker:
  • Toots2012
    Options
    Did it and loved it! You can do it!
  • anhaab
    anhaab Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Today was my last day of the program! Tomorrow is final fit test. It definitely gets easier as your body gets accustomed to the moves. Month 2 is much more intense than month 1
  • Ges220
    Ges220 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I am determined to get it off.... My youngest will be 2 in october ( I have a 4 yr old also)... SO I do not want to buy bigger clothes I want to be closer to that 20 off by then!
    :smile:
  • Halfpint2
    Options
    I made it through the first 15 minutes!! It's tough. Gonna keep pressing through...figure every bit counts. Using this as my intense cardio combined with strength training and treadmill. Changing up to try and loose some lbs. 60 days into intense gym 4-6 times weekly and I have NOT lost one lb.
    Stay strong.
  • Ges220
    Ges220 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I am determined. It is funny that my husband bought it but I am the one that is sticking to it.
  • kacy123
    kacy123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity with my sister. Just finished up week 5. Starting phase 2 on Monday. Add me if you like :smile:
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Insanity! There is a group around here somewhere for people doing the program. Add me as a friend if you like!
  • supergal73
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity right now and I love it! I'm starting my 3rd week on monday! I love it!! :smile: I already feel small changes, more toned and stronger. No weight loss tho :frown: I wish you the best of luck, keep us posted how you do!! Add me if you like.

Stay strong,
    Amber
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    I am doing INSANITY with my sister (Kacy123) even though we live 500 miles apart we still keep each other motivated and in constant conttact, even doing our workouts at the same time if our schedules allow it! It really helps knowing she's right there with me sweating it out! I just recently posted my 30 day progress pics from INSANITY-feel free to check it out-I keep my profile and diary public!
    I read in an earlier post that someone says it gets easier-but I have to disagree! If it's getting easier you are not digging deep and pushing yourself hard enough! Sure you'll get more coordinated and be able to do the exercises longer, but INSANITY is designed so that no matter how fit you are, as long as you challenge yourself and dig deep everyday it will always be an INSANE workout!

Good luck to you! Feel free to add me if you wish! And remember DIG DEEP!
  • iluminadaonix
    iluminadaonix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm doing I and loving it. I'm starting week 3 monday
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I am determined. It is funny that my husband bought it but I am the one that is sticking to it.

Same here, My husband bought it and I am the one using it! I am on week 6 :) Digging deeper every day!!