weight lose in these crazy time

Options
Hi everyone, hope you are all ok, Like many people I am working from home all day. I am still doing my exercise routine and walking however the weight isn't moving. how are you all managing

Replies

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I've been using the fitness glider in my basement a lot. I know walking is relatively safe if you practice social distancing, but I'm not taking a lot of non-purposeful strolls. Grocery shopping, yes. We're making Passover for the first time and that means needing new pots, pans, utensils, small appliances, etc. I've been making a trips to the dollar stores, etc.

I've been playing with five pounds for over a year (pretty close to goal now). The scale has been showing some promising results, but well, I'm an emotional eater, a stress eater, and a boredom eater, so let's just say I'm not relaxing too much.
  • pgage75
    pgage75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Its so hard at the moment just keep getting disheartened each day. I walk 6 miles the other day stay in my calories and manage to put on again.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    The times are only as crazy as we make them. Time to relax, calm down, reflect and not to listen to spouting trumpety trumpy.