Healthy Choices

Options
My scale is reading the wrong numbers again. Apparently, I've gained my goal loss. I am frustrated with my outcome,but hoping to begin again. For past 2 weeks I've been on track with calorie counting restricting on 1000 daily calories. According to my chart it's 1730 daily. So now my new journey begins ..

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call consuming 1000 calories a day 'on track', I would call it starving yourself (unless you are really petite and have very little weight to lose).

What do you mean with 'gained my goal loss'?
    And according to your chart (what chart?) what is 1730 daily?
  • Lady___
    Lady___ Posts: 11 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I love how you say "my scale is reading the wrong numbers"😂😂

YOU CAN DO THIS! I've got 70 pounds to lose. Im tired of being heavy, and this is the year Im going to lose this weight. Lets help keep each other on track. Add me as a friend if you'd like. Im new to MFP, so Im not sure how to do a friend request.

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    As mentioned by @Lietchi , 1000 calories/day is too low to consistently maintain even if you're home sitting like a lump on a log right now like a large portion of the world.

Keep touching base with the forums and read the MFP blog while on your health journey. You got this 💪🏿