30s Moms

Options
I’m In need of an accountability partner that is motivated and loves the lord . As I work on strengthening my relationship with my father I am also working on my health . I am a wife and a mother of two. Who wants to start today ?

Replies

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There are a lot of moms on here, me included. I'll add you as a friend. :smile:
  • amandah3493
    amandah3493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I’m in! You guys can add me 😊
  • alybelcz
    alybelcz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm coming into this thread late but would love to connect with any & all of you!
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mom of four here! Would love to have some active friends on MFP.
  • wallflower_17
    wallflower_17 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HERE! 33, mom of two and on a long-term path to get in shape!
  • Charmayne83
    Charmayne83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have paid for aps, and realize the $40 a month is not worth it!
    I am a mom of 3 and need to shed this baby weight. I love to encourage others, and appreciate encouragement back. Feel free to add me!!
  • Angiehanzen1013
    Angiehanzen1013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies ( a year later:) My name is Angie also and I am a long time (been inactive for more months than I care to admit) MFPer. I nave a 3 year old and an 8 month old! i have used the excuse of having the baby not to lose the last 15 pounds I've been carrying. My goal is health first, not the scale, and to stop sweet eating at night when I'm exhausted! Looking for some accountability and similar stories
  • LadyCocoa29
    LadyCocoa29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a late poster, just connected back to my fitness pal, used to use the app years ago and it was very helpful! Any of you can add me as a friend as well😊. I'd love accountability Partners and support. I dont have a little one, I do have a teen