Gave up once, trying again, help needed

Options
i started on here a while ago then gave up so I'm giving it another go. Hoping that maybe if I'm accountable to some other people it might help. Anyone out there want to pal up. I'm in the UK but anyone from anywhere that can help woudl be great ! :-) onwards and upwards (altho downwards is better !)

Replies

• smknitter
    smknitter Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would love to help support. Feel free to add me. It's early in Sept. maybe you can still join a monthly challenge.
  • slocorry
    slocorry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Vicky,

I'm on here for the first time, but have been eating right for two weeks and just joined a gym.

I think being held accountable is smart, so I'll give it a go. I'm in central California.

Hope to hear from you ...

Corry

10830538.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Bethywethy93
    Options
    I gave up on this once too. But trying again was sooo worth it!
    Im in the US lol.
    But if you want to add me go ahead :)
  • arbonnefit
    arbonnefit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Don't give up!!! The way to success is just one small step at a time. I'd be happy to keep you accountable. I have another 15 to lose. I am down 19 pounds so far so I'm happy about that! Let me know how I can help keep you on target. The problem with food is we no longer use it for nurishment, we use it as rewards when we are happy and as a companion when we are upset so we have to really focus on breaking that pattern!
    Hope today is a great day for you!
    Beth
  • Hi! My name is Teri :)
    I am a national figure competitor, nutritionist and fitness model and I own a dance based fitness program. I would be happy to help you to reach your goals by providing support and motivation! Let me know how I can help you.
    You have taken a great first step by trying myfitnesspal again. I recommend this tool to my clients for recording their daily exercise and nutrition. It is a great resource for accountability. Consistency is key!
    :smile:
  • LeenLeGrys
    Options
    Welcome back :) Great support on here! It helps me to have the app on my phone for tracking when I'm out and about. Just take it day by day!
  • lamlam2468
    lamlam2468 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined a couple months ago and have been on again and off again, but being on the message boards and keeping "connected" really helps you to feel accountable and not to cheat. I started a 10,000 steps challenge for September, so feel free to join. I'd love to have you!! Feel free to add me.