8 pounds heavier in 3 weeks.

Options
Kst76
Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
I know its probablynot real fat weight. But it's still frustrating. The last 3 weeks I have been drinking more wine, eating heavier snacks and exercised less. I used to go to the gym, but since we cant anymore I have been staying inside when not going to work.
I do go out running for an hour or walking every other day. But my weight is increasing. It seems like every 3 days I'm a pound or 2 heavier. 159 to 162 to 164 to 166 to 167. Etc.
I do track my calories. I have been for 2 years now. And going back through my history, I noticed how I have been over my calorie goal every week by a few hundred to almost 1500 one week. Combined 3500 calories over my goal. So I should have seen a weight gain of a couple of pounds maybe. But not 8 pounds.
I'm wondering if the wine causes the heavy bloating.
Anyways, I'm venting. I'm tired of this damn stay at home quarantine we are dealing with.

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to cut calories is to knock off the alcohol. That also prevents the alcohol munchies. Try drinking water or tea.
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    The easiest way to cut calories is to knock off the alcohol. That also prevents the alcohol munchies. Try drinking water or tea.

Yeah..I know. No more.