Any Kind of Newsletter?

Options
Zara11
Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
Oh, I'm a sucker for these. I've done newsletters before for other sites, and they're such fun, ESPECIALLY when everyone participates/signs up/motivates.

I'm not asking for something big, but what if every two weeks or so, there was a short, fun newsletter that had a few tips, a recipe or fun snack, and some kind of interview with a person on MFP who has a fun/inspiring story to tell about getting ready to lose weight, being in the process, or accomplishing their goal?

I'd be glad to do it if someone else helped... and if someone knows of a place where creating newsletters are free and easy to send to subscribers.

Assuming there'd be any interest.

Ideas?

Replies

• Zara11
    Options
    Oh, I'm a sucker for these. I've done newsletters before for other sites, and they're such fun, ESPECIALLY when everyone participates/signs up/motivates.

I'm not asking for something big, but what if every two weeks or so, there was a short, fun newsletter that had a few tips, a recipe or fun snack, and some kind of interview with a person on MFP who has a fun/inspiring story to tell about getting ready to lose weight, being in the process, or accomplishing their goal?

I'd be glad to do it if someone else helped... and if someone knows of a place where creating newsletters are free and easy to send to subscribers.

Assuming there'd be any interest.

Ideas?
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    That sounds like fun, especially since there are so many people here who have lost a lot of weight and are very inspiring, Fitness Chick, TamTastic just to name a couple right off the top of my head.
    There are others like Banks who is very well informed and has some great insight. I would be willing to help in any way I can, I'm just not that crafty or computer literate so just let me know what I could do to help.

Memaw
  • knlamb10
    knlamb10 Posts: 33
    Options
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :explode: :flowerforyou: :indifferent: :noway: :brokenheart: :sick:
  • Zara11
    Options
    Er, so is that a no, yes, maybe? Ah well, no one else seems interested, so I guess this thread will just die slowly. Better luck next time!
  • sapphire092170
    Options
    Yes...newsletters are a great way to motivate, inspire, educate and help us all keep our focus on our weight loss goals. I think it is a fantastic idea!!!
    That's a thumbs up from me!!!

Cheers:drinker: