Looking for weight loss buddies

Options
I am a 61 years old female. I’ve been on many weight loss programs over the years. I have gained 60 pounds and I am having problems getting motivated so I decided that I need to meet like minded people so we can support each other.

With this recent world Coronavirus pandemic this is a perfect opportunity to reach out to each other and also make some positive life changes to get healthy and look great! I’d love to hear from you.

Stay safe and be well.

Replies

• thidagreat
    thidagreat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    This would be the best time to focus on your goals because there's less distractions. Most importantly you have limited access to outside world and fast food. Start slow and increase the number of steps while focusing on clean home cook food.
    All the best
  • sunpatients777
    sunpatients777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 57 and have gained 35 pounds. Been on many weight loss plans also for the past 15 years. So exhausting. I agree this is the time to reach out and support each other. I started tracking yesterday and have been changing my diet over the past year. Positive changes are necessary to meet our weight loss goal and I am willing and ready to make the change.